EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion meeting a dominatrix irl-experiences and discussion

asmrts12

Diamond Tier
Feb 27, 2023
I can't be the only on here that enjoys the thought of meeting someone and getting dominated by them this thread are for those who are curios or those who wants to share their experience whether it's with a pro dominatrix we might know or just some random girl

Yeah, even I wish to have a dominatrix session soon.
Sadistic looking athletic female feminizing me, tormenting my cock and balls, making me worship her anus etc.

But frankly this is just a fantasy, I don't know how much would I enjoy in real life- hence will look forward to real people's real experience in this thread.

Never been with a pro domme, but I did go on a date with a random girl who was pretty kinky. At my request, I convinced her to wear a skin tight catsuit and give me a ride with FMBs on. Ended up being the hottest night of my life!

I was planning to meet some of them in dubai but mostly they were really expensive like melisande sin almost 500$ for the basic stuff and only 1 hour ,and some of them just wasn't the right time

Back
Top Bottom