EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat mayasimiii - Discussion Thread

I bet she's launching an OnlyFans page in a few months. She already has an OF account from a while ago when she turned 18 that's not active anymore. My guess is - she didn't get enough followers and decided to call it quits.

Lately she's been doing the typical "e-thot" thing on social media. She's starting to build an army of simps by streaming on Twitch and TikTok, and she now made a Discord server where 300 dudes are pretty much just worshiping her all the time. You could almost hear all the simps creaming their pants when she said she's never had a boyfriend. Pretty sure it's not even her talking on Discord because her writing style is all over the place.
And today on her TikTok Live she said that she's planning a "surprise;-);-)" for her loyal fans later this year.

Not to mention that just a month ago she moved to Miami, which is quite literally the OF capital of the world.

Let's wait and see.

Her old OF:

had her old stuff i bought privately on her alua account. phone got stolen w the vids and pics but she showed everything and also played w toys. probably dropped about $50 for all of it

her main page
Is this the one you're talking about? I can't tell if it's legit, it might be just her IG photos and I don't really want to waste $20 for nothing.

is whack but she sold customs back then when she wasn’t big yet. they were solid 10/10 content. wish i still had them to share

proof, they were also not cap either. she didn’t mind showing everything and were way cheaper back then.
800619F0-7BBB-49FC-AB3C-85CD24919E23a06baf4497abc450.md.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her OF has been deleted. She claims it wasn't her and someone was impersonating, but the page was deleted literally minutes after someone asked her about it in her chat, so it had to be her. There's no way OnlyFans would react that quickly to a takedown.

Her OF has been deleted. She claims it wasn't her and someone was impersonating, but the page was deleted literally minutes after someone asked her about it in her chat, so it had to be her. There's no way OnlyFans would react that quickly to a takedown.
yeah it was hers she had an OF 2021 she's just trying to cover it up

There are still webarchives of her previous sub reddit

Back
Top Bottom