Simp Chat Maya Higa

twooko

Lurker
May 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For anyone out of the loop, I saw this partial summary on imgur. The "setup" is she was accused of helping smooth shit over after one of her ex's friends grabbed a passed out girl's titty. [old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

twooko

Lurker
May 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Glad I didn't go to your HS, and you’re kidding right? You should be all for this drama. If she loses sponsors it moves us closer to OF. That sanctuary is barely sustainable as is and she’s getting eviscerated on twitter.

You gotta remember maya is just a frat/bar girl that played sweet early on for her career. That's not her. She’s capable of any depravity you can imagine.

AllThemFakes

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Here is my interpretation based on Maya's apology stream, on Adrianah's explaination stream + twitlonger and on having watched Maya talk about her own sexual assault experiences in college and how getting drugged and raped effected her. It just doesn't seem very likely that she would be willing to sweep anything related to sexual assault under the rug like what is being claimed here.

1. She apologized for not realizing that Adrianah considered there to be an imbalance in the power dynamic during the authoring of the twitlonger, claiming that her intention was not to cover anything up, only to figure out what had actually happened (maya wasn't there at the party and neither was miz so they were wondering if they should evict slick or not). Because Adrianah at the time said it wasn't sexual assault, they did not throw him out of the house, but suggested he get some proffessional help instead.

2. Maya said that she wanted to avoid any situation where Adrianah would be excluded from social events etc after posting the twitlonger. Unfortunately, she doesn't control who invites who to the different parties in Austin. It sucks that Adrianah feels should be invited to more stuff than she has been, but this is hard to control for any one person.

3. She invited her to the "Workday Wednesday Discord" which was a Discord server for people that were invited to come help out at Alveus on their wednesday streams. These streams turned out to required a lot of effort to arrange, so Maya stopped doing those streams and the Discord was deleted because it was no longer needed. I am guessing Adrianah thought she was kicked out, not realizing the Discord server no longer exists.

4. It's possible that Maya was giving her dirty looks at parties. I dont see why she would have any reason to though, she hasn't really got reason to dislike Adrianah.

Last edited:

gabagool

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i hate every single one of these "austin streamers" (and even more so the people who made these nobodies literal multi-millionaires) but if this was gods grand design to make maya start an onlyfans, i'm all for it.

sucks about the other girl tho, wish that didn't happen.

D

Deleted member 1474214

Whether or not she was involved in a S/A cover up, her association with the perpetrators will forever follow her streaming career, considering how much twitch thrives off drama nowadays.

All this to protect a creepy dork smh.