Brazil Bate-papođź’¬ Mariana Morais - DiscussĂŁo

• A partir de agora, o fĂłrum possui as opções traduzidas para o PortuguĂŞs do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tĂłpico: SimpCity em PortuguĂŞs-BR

Batemaster69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
it happened to me i just told them what was in the description didnt match what i paid for and i have consumer rights. and gave them an example telling them the content provider could tell you she is selling oranges but instead of giving you oranges she gives you apples so your are being mis sold the product. i had my money refunded within a few days after i done that.

Also slap the content up here in her friend let the boy have a good old tug over her fat ass

Machine Elf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Man, I wish that I remembered where to find it, but there was a thread somewhere on SimpCity where some dude went into a fuckton of detail about exactly where it is in the OF terms & conditions about how to get a refund if a thot posts obviously "scammy" PPV content. For real, apparently there's a clause or some shit in the OF rules about how if a thot is deliberately misleading you based on the description of their content, then all you have to do is:

#1) Cite that clause
#2) State what happened

and then...

#3) Based on their own rules, OF pretty much has to give you a refund.

(Of course, I guess this is assuming that you really are being honest about being scammed and you're not just making shit up.)

Fuck, if I could direct you to that thread I would, because the poster explained it really well. Does anybody else remember what thread/post I'm talking about?

Reactions: fuzzyfonzy

Sinkot

Superfan
Sep 20, 2022
Alguma vez vcs já viram foto da xereca/buceta/xana/perseguida/vulva ou seja lá como vc chama o orgão sexual feminino dessa Mariana ??? Eu nunca vi foto alguma. :KEKWlaugh:

Reactions: zeyne