EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Maria Nagai - Discussion Thread

you didn't even need to be Japanese that's the thing, if i remember correctly from the bits that I saw on her twitter a couple of months back the only requirements listed was that you needed to be black and have a big dick
Yeah I think I remember that. I was more so making fun of the fact that most Japanese male talent in JAV are out of shape guys most the time

Yeah I think I remember that. I was more so making fun of the fact that most Japanese male talent in JAV are out of shape guys most the time
There's a shortage of male actors in Japan, mostly due to penis sizes not being enough so as long as it is big enough (for japanese standards) the rest doesn't matter much, also it helps to the ugly bastard fetish that is widely popular there

There's a shortage of male actors in Japan, mostly due to penis sizes not being enough so as long as it is big enough (for japanese standards) the rest doesn't matter much, also it helps to the ugly bastard fetish that is widely popular there
Yeah haha theres a handful that are like super offputting with there big gut hangout haha the ones im thinking of that are in shape tend to be more in the "amateur" studios

Anyone get like a bunch of trojan/maleware shit from the recent mega link in the content thread?

Anyone get like a bunch of trojan/maleware shit from the recent mega link in the content thread?
It happens often with those mega Links, most are just reuploads and they stuff it with garbage
If you see a nagai link that includes that video of donuts it is a re-upload, sort by size and it always is the smaller size video

It happens often with those mega Links, most are just reuploads and they stuff it with garbage
If you see a nagai link that includes that video of donuts it is a re-upload, sort by size and it always is the smaller size video
How do you know if there’s trojan malware on the mega links and what does it look like for future safety

How do you know if there’s trojan malware on the mega links and what does it look like for future safety
You should be using a anti-virus anyways when getting in this kind of sites, and normally the videos that Don't load a preview or txt/ Readme files are the more suspicious ones, but yeah the mega Links that are copy paste from others all of them include those really old videos of her donuts

Back
Top Bottom