EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Maria Nagai - Discussion Thread

If movies under 5Gb, u can try bunkr to upload for lasting longer. Otherwise there is gofile for quicker upload
I appreciate it I’m going to try gofile also another question if you can answer, on some posts I can see that someone posted content but I can’t see anything no link or pics Is that because I don’t have a lot of reactions or post?

I appreciate it I’m going to try gofile also another question if you can answer, on some posts I can see that someone posted content but I can’t see anything no link or pics Is that because I don’t have a lot of reactions or post?
You're probably using Firefox.
Saint.to links doesn't show up in some versions of FF.
To see it; hit reply (but don't hit post reply) then copy the code you see and append to the URL saint2.su/embed

For this example in Post #92 in the content thread

Code:
 https://saint2.su/embed/GYu3xHzyao4

If movies under 5Gb, u can try bunkr to upload for lasting longer. Otherwise there is gofile for quicker upload
Bunkr (which is the most resilient against takedowns) and Anon have a 2GB limit. (which is a bummer)
GoNofile is cancer and will only last a week or so until it's DMCA'ed.
Mega is good for private sharing but is VERY risky to use to post public vids. You can easily lose your account
Cyberfile can handle videos over 2GB and is also resilient against takedowns
Recommended hosts thread is here:

Bunkr (which is the most resilient against takedowns) and Anon have a 2GB limit. (which is a bummer)
GoNofile is cancer and will only last a week or so until it's DMCA'ed.
Mega is good for private sharing but is VERY risky to use to post public vids. You can easily lose your account
Cyberfile can handle videos over 2GB and is also resilient against takedowns
Recommended hosts thread is here:
Thanks I’ll use bunkr instead and as for the browser I’m using safari

Thanks I’ll use bunkr instead and as for the browser I’m using safari
Are you on iPhone - using a mobile with Bunkr can be tricky. But MacOS on computer you should be fine.
anyway, try hitting reply to the blank posts with saint.to links and see if you can see anything

cango4567

She looks like a different person.
You could use before and after photos as a warning against cosmetic surgery.
why did she do it!

I guess she didn't felt comfortable with her body or thought that she won't be relevant, she started av as soon as she finished high school.

I liked her more pre-pandemic her butt was already big but not humongous, now it looks comical

https://*Blacklisted site*/263687/b...climaxes-in-a-world-wide-climax-nanoha-igawa/

Back
Top Bottom