EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

It was a good video, I enjoyed a lot, her "riding" was pretty hot, the downside on this part is she wearing her panties, so it breaks the immersion. She did better ones, and I think this time we should had trust her that herself said it was a "meh" video for her standards (assuming this is the video), she was aware she didn't show much

Also the ending with a BSOD (Black Screen Of Death) is something that I hate because you never know when it's going to end it just abruptly ends with no guidence for you to know of when you need to finish.
When the screen fades to black, the gentle hum of the computer’s fans fills the silence, and you find yourself gazing at your shadowed reflection, covered in your own cum, with nothing to do but contemplate your life.

The handbraked version is done and is being uploaded to Bunkr as we speak. However, it looks noticeably worse, so if somebody feels like making a better version and for me to add it to the post, I'd be grateful :peepoShy:
If you want, I did a reencode https://bunkrrr.org/v/HIaCQiweNt83Y it's with ffmpeg at quality crf 25. But tbh yours isn't bad, maybe you saw the framerate looking weird? Bc it seems you might have went from 24 to 30 fps on the handbrake. I also attempted to use Flowframes on it but it didn't work. Anyway thanks for all your work :peepoBless:

If you want, I did a reencode https://bunkrrr.org/v/HIaCQiweNt83Y it's with ffmpeg at quality crf 25. But tbh yours isn't bad, maybe you saw the framerate looking weird? Bc it seems you might have went from 24 to 30 fps on the handbrake. I also attempted to use Flowframes on it but it didn't work. Anyway thanks for all your work :peepoBless:
I thought mine was blurry and seemed like it had low bitrate throughout. I did use a preset, but upped the quality and didn't touch anything else. Probably means it was set to constant framerate? Making a quick comparison, it does look like mine has slightly better quality than yours? Depending on the consensus, I'll update the link with yours.

the video had some awkward edits but other than that it wasn't too bad. Not an instant classic but definitely some good things in it. I really enjoyed all the shots looking down at her tits. Lot of nipple teases in this one. The tail thing doesn't really bother me, it seems like a for sure kink of hers. I am curious what she didn't like about this one. Hopefully she gets some good feedback on OF in the comments

the video had some awkward edits but other than that it wasn't too bad. Not an instant classic but definitely some good things in it. I really enjoyed all the shots looking down at her tits. Lot of nipple teases in this one. The tail thing doesn't really bother me, it seems like a for sure kink of hers. I am curious what she didn't like about this one. Hopefully she gets some good feedback on OF in the comments
Some of her regular ass sniffers are actually mentioning the lack of climax, which is surprising. Other than that, it's the usual "omg u the best ever at everything you do. Always amazing videos".

Back
Top Bottom