EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Yes I can see that she had problems with this video, with the amount of cuts it has.
The piece of shit tail as always ruining the video, and the doggy part was so awkward, of course thanks to the tail, but also her movement and the camera angle.
If she didn't use the tail she could've removed the panties during the sex part, just like in "Roxy-Cheers-You-Up" video.

Now FUCK-YOU users "Donotknowjack" & "Davyjack", for advocating the tail.

Please Maimy choose an animal without a tail next time.

Yes I can see that she had problems with this video, with the amount of cuts it has.
The piece of shit tail as always ruining the video, and the doggy part was so awkward, of course thanks to the tail, but also her movement and the camera angle.
If she didn't use the tail she could've removed the panties during the sex part, just like in "Roxy-Cheers-You-Up" video.

Now FUCK-YOU users "Donotknowjack" & "Davyjack", for advocating the tail.

Please Maimy choose an animal without a tail next time.
Or just no animal at all

All of this tail business reminded me of a camgirl show where the guy tipped for "tail in ass" in the middle of dildo riding and wrote in chat "I gotta spice things up". As the camgirl in question always tries to respect tips, she put the tail and continued riding.
But then, the tail was covering everything up, so she tried to keep it up or move it, and it would always fall back. She even took some sort of a band to try to secure it on the back.
In the end, the riding was all scuffed, and the chat was like "way to go champ with spicing things up", he didn't even react. :KEKW:

Last edited:
I think overall this was a good video, it wasn't her best creation but at least it didn't end up being discarded like many others in the past, that's a good sign plus this month she managed to post 4 videos after a long time.

The only thing I would criticize is the climax part where she is in doggy, at this point she should be encouraged to talk dirty a bit more instead of just filling it with orgasms.

Also the ending with a BSOD (Black Screen Of Death) is something that I hate because you never know when it's going to end it just abruptly ends with no guidence for you to know of when you need to finish.

really enjoyed the video, great scenario and she roleplayed it really well, submissive forest critter asking if she’s doing it right is :Hnng: ASMR was good

excellent BJ with dirty talk and eye contact, reaching back to guide the dildo was new and very hot

anyway her squirrussy successfully gathered a nut for her collection

Back
Top Bottom