EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

imageb1dea27160fe09c0.png

Best I can do...

Wow guys, this thread is hilarious. :D

I discovered Maimy about a month ago. Even listened to one of her streams for a while when I didn't have enough brain cells to focus on anything more substantial.

Gold comment.

It's very clear you will fit perfectly here , welcome to the Asylum :KEKWlaugh:

We used to be based in a building like all asylums but have since made a cargo ship our home.

Enjoy your stay :leokek::PeepoBlanket:

Try all possible browser/vpn/dns/adblock configurations. Also if you're using a vpn (you should be), you need to do the dns config thing specifically within your vpn settings. Updating my firefox fork browser fixed some thigns with this site but not all... for example saint video embeds aren't blank anymore, they show a preview pic, and I can manually download videos, as opposed to completely blank posts.
So I got on my PC today, and didn't turn on the VPN I downloaded on Firefox last night (since I wasn't gonna check saint/jpg5 stuff on this forum right away) and all of a sudden today it just works.. And I don't think my Firefox got updated? So maybe it was just some shenanigans with my router after all, 'cause there was a power outage again today (so forced router restart) and now I don't need the VPN turned on to access saint or jpg5. I didn't change the DNS settings back to default though, 'cause I figured that probably won't be necessary since cloudflare is seemingly just good in general and so far everything is working fine

I must mention that sometimes videos from saint just show me black screen (can hear sounds) on browser. but when I download them they work just fine. does anyone know how do i fix it? I don't want to download everytime.

So I got on my PC today, and didn't turn on the VPN I downloaded on Firefox last night (since I wasn't gonna check saint/jpg5 stuff on this forum right away) and all of a sudden today it just works.. And I don't think my Firefox got updated? So maybe it was just some shenanigans with my router after all, 'cause there was a power outage again today (so forced router restart) and now I don't need the VPN turned on to access saint or jpg5. I didn't change the DNS settings back to default though, 'cause I figured that probably won't be necessary since cloudflare is seemingly just good in general and so far everything is working fine
Nice man! As I said, for me it also just randomly fixed itself. Sometimes the classic ''just restart ur desktop'' works wonders! And of course, da boyz at tech support worked hard to help with the fix as well.

I think the one you guessed at "The ...Armoire??" is "vampire" (for Halloween).
And the "When you don't ...work" might be "When you don't want to go to work", maybe another bj vid similar to her under the desk and "Monring motivation" vids?
Yeah vampire is it... no way an english-second language asmr girl makes a video about furniture

What are your thoughts on the "Yeti Goodness" I have no clue what that could be

Can't imagine. You'd think any vid with a Yeti would be a fantasy, not casual, but I can't think of anything else that fits.
Imagine her wearing a full on yeti costume while doing asmr on her blue yeti microphone and then at the end she unzips it and she pops out fully nude. I’m now convinced that’s how she does her titty reveal.

Back
Top Bottom