EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

It definitely felt like her era is coming to an end.
For some reason she is running out of ideas and she definitely don’t want to go further in the lewd and the dirty talk.
Idk where u guys are getting this from but I thought the complete opposite. The way she tugged on her panties even made it feel like the ”Wet spot” may have been real and not fake. And it felt like she lowkey wanted to show us more this video, like the ”vibe” felt sexier to me than it has lately, but maybe that’s just me.

Then again, I always tend to be a ”glass is half full” kind of positive thinker in life in general so I don’t see a reason to come to such drastic conclusions of how ”She’s done” without her saying so herself. Yeah she’s in a lull right now creatively, and eventually she might give up and leave the internet like Aftyn, who knows. But until she either tells us she’s quitting or disappears and doesn’t come back again I’m not gonna go assuming she’s done. Any1 that has tried doing something creative in life (writing, making videos, drawing, anything that includes you using your imagination) knows how rough it can be to reach that ”writers/artists block” and it happens to literally everyone eventually. If streaming on Twitch rn helps her get some sort of variety in her content creation I think that might be a good thing in the long run to help ”keep her going”, so to speak.

Sorry for the wall of text but have seen quite a bit of negativity around this and just wanted to share my thoughts on how it could be interpreted differently than ”She’s done, it’s over” (Imagine a PeepoHappy right here, can’t insert emotes from phone browser)

Overall, she is unique at this ASMR sweet talking genre. Cretes a nice, intimate atmosphere. Which I also found quite cringey at first, but it grew on me, haha

The way she can make it feel like a true one on one experience is one of the bigger reasons she's as highly regarded as she is in the nsfw asmr space. Pretty sure she holds the moniker of "Queen of nsfw asmr" for a reason, even with her antics the past year

Man I haven't been able to see jpg5 or saint videos/images since 2 days ago and it's driving me nuts. I'm missing so many funny things you guys post, and image/video posts in other threads too.. I even tried changing the cloudflare thing in DNS settings (as recommended in the General Support thread) and that didn't change anything at all. This sucks :SadgeCry:
Try all possible browser/vpn/dns/adblock configurations. Also if you're using a vpn (you should be), you need to do the dns config thing specifically within your vpn settings. Updating my firefox fork browser fixed some thigns with this site but not all... for example saint video embeds aren't blank anymore, they show a preview pic, and I can manually download videos, as opposed to completely blank posts.

The topic got here, so here's my chance to ask about it.
Is there anyone who, for some godforsaken reason, has saved this old YT video?
Screenshot_173f3a77e855c0dfae.png
Something about that face looks like a different person tbh

Really blonde hair, something I haven't really seen her do
Thick eyelinerfor top eyelash. She does it pretty thin now
Chin/cheek area seems more round. Probably just fatter back then I guess
No lipstick... or maybe just a natural color? She wears it pretty dark now
Eyebrows on current Maimy even seem thicker or blocked in or something. Maybe she plucked back then?

She looks passably european, whereas current Maimy always has this Brazil spice added on, not sure how that's possible... I like it though

I doubt any cosplay with wigs will be for OF vid.
I believe she said multiple times they are "annoying for thoses videos"
Its gonna be either a video for OF or YouTube, and If she can do it for YouTube, then I don't see a problem for her on OF, Its not like she be doing back flips and shit.
And I know that she used that bullshit excuse for Frieren RP video, that she never did, I mean she has done multiple RP with wigs before.

I hope this isn't a YouTube video, and If its an OF video I hope since its a RP, the Lewd part is a decent length, just like the Steampunk physician RP video.

fc1a9319044d04ac8.md.png
image4fcb55194f9ac7b3.png

At the top of her list she posted a few days ago, I see two entries that start with Z... Cosplay (video?) and Photoshoot... so even if it goes to youtube it seems we'll still get a lot of pics out of it?

Also the fifth one seems to be "Twin ..."

Back
Top Bottom