EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Hold on, I might have something. The ''Opera-Browser'' has built in Free VPN. Give it a go and see if it works. :WeSmart:
Tried Planet Free VPN for Firefox and tried connecting through France, Netherlands and Germany and all 3 just completely cut my browser being able to connect to the internet completely. Turning it off works normal, but with the VPN turned on it's like my browser doesn't even find an internet connection lmao. Wtf is even going on anymore :PepeHmm:

Edit (before even posting so u guys can follow along lmao): So I configured my DNS to Cloudflares and now it works! Albeit a bit slow, but it loads stuff at least and seems to be able to connect to the internet. If nothing else it's a workable temporary solution. Thank you guys :pepoLove:

Edit 2 since I forgot to add: So it seems I need to have the Cloudflare DNS going and be connected to VPN at the same time for it to work. Just tried turning off the VPN after configuring DNS and it won't work again. So it's some strange concoction of DNS + VPN at the same time. Very weird but at least it works :HYPERS:

The topic got here, so here's my chance to ask about it.
Is there anyone who, for some godforsaken reason, has saved this old YT video?
Screenshot_173f3a77e855c0dfae.png

im pretty sure she has one where she's reading in PT.
yeah, I know that one, you know what's funny? that was the video that made me find Mai lol
We want lewd, dirty talk.. the Brazilian girlfriend experience not her reading whatever she likes to read :HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA:
Exactly, I want a video of elf twins and her talking "sacanagem" in my ear. :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM:

I remember a few years ago she asked if people would like videos in her native language, but it never went forward. But I know our innocent Maimy, I doubt she would be able to say "Cock" in Portuguese without laughing.

I just watched the try on video, good one I know she remembered the glorious livestream where she also soaked her grey underwear :COPIUM:

Although I must say that that try on felt like she is giving up and when she said:
ha I've been insecure abt my videos lately, I don't feel like I do it well anymore

It definitely felt like her era is coming to an end.
For some reason she is running out of ideas and she definitely don’t want to go further in the lewd and the dirty talk. She is definitely not built mentally for that thot life and still doesn’t feel comfortable even if she has years showing her pussy lips, nips and simulating sex:.

I blame her partially , she not being a sex worker is good cuz it’s rare and bad at the same time cuz her lazy ass can’t handle it.

Non of the less, it has been a good run. Thanks Mai. We both give our best :MLADY:

yeah, I know that one, you know what's funny? that was the video that made me find Mai lol

Exactly, I want a video of elf twins and her talking "sacanagem" in my ear. :COPIUM: :COPIUM: :COPIUM:

I remember a few years ago she asked if people would like videos in her native language, but it never went forward. But I know our innocent Maimy, I doubt she would be able to say "Cock" in Portuguese without laughing.
It’s is because most of her fan base are gringos (from US) and gringos don’t like nothing in other languages. Never the less… she should pay homage to her native audience and drop one lewd video at least one!, I mean how hard can be? Oh wait everything is hard for her :monkaHmm: :leokek:

Congrats, you are the ultimate simp . Nor zhaze vlades, tejas asmr or even halkuna mattata have seen that video :peepoSad:
its the last hole in my youtube collection. (still need to also find one patreon video tho)

If anyone has this patreon video, It would be awesome:
2020-05-08 - ASMR Playful Kisses and Mouth Sounds
httpsi.vimeocdn.comvideo890239374_6401e19e9b6d6e28857.md.jpg

Last edited:
Wow guys, this thread is hilarious. :D

I discovered Maimy about a month ago. Even listened to one of her streams for a while when I didn't have enough brain cells to focus on anything more substantial. Pleasantly surprised, she seems like a genuinely humble person. She talks about how her English is bad, but I think it's pretty decent for a non-native speaking e-girl. You don't except e-girls to be the sharpest tools in the shed, do you? Well, she isn't either, but she is far from dumb too. Her talking voice was annoying at first indeed, but late I started to like that too.

What I wish is she released more content that involves more dirty talk\JOI. Yes, her dirty talk is quite coy, but near the end of "wet dream" vid, that was insane. The fact that she is quite coy at it makes those moments so rewarding and amazing. Similar to the nipslips. You just don't expect them, but then they happen. I was surprised that she does that. I've never seen that a girl who refuses to go topless actually shows bit of nips here and there. All of them excritiatingly focus on not showing ANY at all.

Overall, she is unique at this ASMR sweet talking genre. Cretes a nice, intimate atmosphere. Which I also found quite cringey at first, but it grew on me, haha. Nice to mix up watching standard hardcore stuff with her content.

What's her original hair color, btw?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom