EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I can't stomach a movie or a game that I might find boring, hell I can't even stomach some of her lazy OF videos, I know my limits and Twitch shit ain't for me, maybe people derive some entertainment from watching someone talk on a monitor for hours.
Yeah man, but for me it's just that I cringe at these livestreams from these e-girls with simp fan bases. Just the whole vibe is just... ewwwww.

Man I haven't been able to see jpg5 or saint videos/images since 2 days ago and it's driving me nuts. I'm missing so many funny things you guys post, and image/video posts in other threads too.. I even tried changing the cloudflare thing in DNS settings (as recommended in the General Support thread) and that didn't change anything at all. This sucks :SadgeCry:

Man I haven't been able to see jpg5 or saint videos/images since 2 days ago and it's driving me nuts. I'm missing so many funny things you guys post, and image/video posts in other threads too.. I even tried changing the cloudflare thing in DNS settings (as recommended in the General Support thread) and that didn't change anything at all. This sucks :SadgeCry:
Tried using another browser?

I was under the impression a lot here don't give a shit about her Twitch streams, but I might be wrong on that. I can tolorate some clips, and they are funny out of context, but watching a whole stream with all the simping and her acting like a ''cute and clumsy e-girl'' the whole time is on level with watching something like two guys one hammer or A Serbian Film. :hahaa:
I do like just clips when she says interesting things or like the ones above… the simping parts are just not it

Did you try a VPN ?

you should try contacting the mods on this forum and explain your problems to them, they might help you.

has the wet spot in her crotch been discussed? for me, that was the hottest part by a wide margin.
By far my favorite part, so fucking GOOD!
she doesn't like making the videos, yet she soaks through her shorts in a few minutes
I think she probably faked it, sadly. But I don't care as long it's not that obvious fake, at the end of the day she is only putting on an acting anyway.

Tried using another browser?
I did and it does not work :(
Did you try a VPN ?
Never really had to get one for any reason so didn't consider this. Are there any good free ones? I remember hearing all of them are paid and when using for free u only get a certain amount of data to use..
you should try contacting the mods on this forum and explain your problems to them, they might help you.
See that's the thing: I did. Only got asked what I see (which is "Cannot connect, try again" usual browser message) and then no followup :/ Then I tried the whole Cloudflare recommended solution of changing to manual DNS with IPv4 and IPv6 shenanigans and nothing changed..

It's just so strange 'cause it's only been a problem today and yesterday, before that it was fine for, well, all the time I've been part of this forum (only problems when the sites themselves were down etc). I've restarted my router twice and my PC too, so I feel like I'm kinda running out of options. And I know this is kinda off-topic but yeah :Sadge:

By far my favorite part, so fucking GOOD!

I think she probably faked it, sadly. But I don't care as long it's not that obvious fake, at the end of the day she is only putting on an acting anyway.
The livestream has some genuine moment of wetness if you will, it doesn't get better than that, and it never did ever since.

It's just so strange 'cause it's only been a problem today and yesterday, before that it was fine for, well, all the time I've been part of this forum (only problems when the sites themselves were down etc). I've restarted my router twice and my PC too, so I feel like I'm kinda running out of options. And I know this is kinda off-topic but yeah :Sadge:
Does the problem persist in a incognito tab with zero extensions?
If so, have you also tried Tor?

I also had an issue like this some years ago, and eventually it just fixed itself. I'm sure that's not the answer ur looking for, though. :Sadge:

I did and it does not work :(

Never really had to get one for any reason so didn't consider this. Are there any good free ones? I remember hearing all of them are paid and when using for free u only get a certain amount of data to use..

See that's the thing: I did. Only got asked what I see (which is "Cannot connect, try again" usual browser message) and then no followup :/ Then I tried the whole Cloudflare recommended solution of changing to manual DNS with IPv4 and IPv6 shenanigans and nothing changed..

since you said you had this problem yesterday and today, maybe its just a region based temporary error, and it might be fixed for you in the upcoming days.

Planet Free VPN

Does the problem persist in a incognito tab with zero extensions?
If so, have you also tried Tor?
Persists in an incognito tab, and when browsing through wifi on my phone. Thinking it's got something to do with my router, even though I didn't change anything manually recently. The power went out yesterday morning but the internet hasn't been affected it all, it's literally only saint/jpg5 I've lost ability to connect to :LUL (And Idk what Tor is but since it seems to be a problem with my internet/router I'm guessing most things won't help)
I also had an issue like this some years ago, and eventually it just fixed itself. I'm sure that's not the answer ur looking for, though. :Sadge:
I've had issues with other hosts before too like bunkr etc but those always fix themselves eventually. This is the longest something's been affected like this and for this long

I just wanna laugh at funny Maimy memes with the bros and look at cute Mai clips :peepoSad:

I've had issues with other hosts before too like bunkr etc but those always fix themselves eventually. This is the longest something's been affected like this and for this long

I just wanna laugh at funny Maimy memes with the bros and look at cute Mai clips :peepoSad:
Hold on, I might have something. The ''Opera-Browser'' has built in Free VPN. Give it a go and see if it works. :WeSmart:

Back
Top Bottom