EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

has the wet spot in her crotch been discussed? for me, that was the hottest part by a wide margin.

did she fake it? shorts are bone dry at 17:10, wet spot at 19:35, bigger wet spot at 21:40. there are so many cuts in the video, she could have added a drop of water. she knows everyone went wild the last time she wet some gray panties, during the live stream when she mentioned doing faceless chaturbate (another thing i'm skeptical about).

she's in her late 20's, she doesn't like making the videos, yet she soaks through her shorts in a few minutes just because she shook her hips mildly and gave herself a brief wedgie? do any other OF girls have such a wet response to such mild stimulus?

I don't know if she misspoke, but is she moving again to Canada? (that could be the secret)

She could have wanted to say:
"I learned that we needed to get insurance when I moved to canada"

I think she said; ''when I moved to Canada''. She's done some dumb stuff, but moving twice to the same country back and forth would be very high up that list. :MEGALUL:
It seems like only you and I MistapEpE, are the only ones who doesn't give a shit about her twitch streams.

It seems like only you and I MistapEpE, are the only ones who doesn't give a shit about her twitch streams.
I was under the impression a lot here don't give a shit about her Twitch streams, but I might be wrong on that. I can tolorate some clips, and they are funny out of context, but watching a whole stream with all the simping and her acting like a ''cute and clumsy e-girl'' the whole time is on level with watching something like two guys one hammer or A Serbian Film. :hahaa:

I don't know if she misspoke, but is she moving again to Canada? (that could be the secret)

She could have wanted to say:
"I learned that we needed to get insurance when I moved to canada"
I'm pretty sure she was talking about her experience moving there. Speaking from experience in moving to canada, you need full medical insurance for the duration of your visa. Example a 2 year work visa requires 2 years of medical insurance paid up front in full and if you don't have it to show immigration you will not be let in. I'm sure it varies dependent on the country you are applying for the visa from. But I was coming from a country that has strong relationships with canada and is easy to get a visa from. The funny thing is, depending on what province you set up residency in you might qulaify for free healthcare after 90 days anyway

I was under the impression a lot here don't give a shit about her Twitch streams, but I might be wrong on that. I can tolorate some clips, and they are funny out of context, but watching a whole stream with all the simping and her acting like a ''cute and clumsy e-girl'' the whole time is on level with watching something like two guys one hammer. :hahaa:
I can't stomach a movie or a game that I might find boring, hell I can't even stomach some of her lazy OF videos, I know my limits and Twitch shit ain't for me, maybe people derive some entertainment from watching someone talk on a monitor for hours.

Brazillian Maimy

Translation for non-br speakers: "He doesn't die bro, what the fuck???"
"Vai se fude" doesn't have a good translation in this context, its more like an exasperation
Maimy having fun being spontaneus and cursing in her language… Nice to see her that way and not making empty promises and excuses

I wouldn’t mind a NSFW video of her in Portuguese riding the d or something with some dirty talk :PogTasty: .. that’s the quality and creativity I want from you Maimy come on!!!

Back
Top Bottom