EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Yeah, it's from him. Caesar's gonna paint his toenails today and will send us pics as soon as he's done.

Truly impressive how this sentence is :KEKWlaugh:

9414ek.png

I took the effort to watch a few minutes of her stream, and with every comment I saw in the chat, I felt like I was losing a brain cell

Screenshot_20240919-21220421a6558368248522b.md.png
Bro sitting in the other room watching his girl telling her simps how much she loves them for sending her money for like 2 hours. LOL But seriously, I love her lewd content and all, but I have no idea how anyone could enjoy her streams beside that ASMR parts. The simping, her ''small talk'' (her talking voice is kinda annoying tbh), the cringy jokes, all the donations while having her bf monitor.. I mean, mod her is waaaay to cringe for me.

Also, funny how she again seems to have all this energy to steam weekly, but always feels too sick to post lewd or ASMR content. :thonk:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if she is aware of this thread. Even lurking here or her bf does. There have been a few things you could say are coincidences
A lot of coincidences, i'm 101% sure she or someone is here, there's even investigations that point to Ceasar can be her or one of the people, but we pretend we don't see or know to keep the immersion :PeepoBlanket:

Back
Top Bottom