EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I like how her default for every video is "Low Priority". That sums it up in a nutshell. :KEKWlaugh:
"Low Priority" turns into ''nah, nvm'' real quick. No wonder she's stressed out all the time, what a long list for someone who can't even upload 2 vids a month most of the time. One thing at the time, Mai.

"For my feet lovers, Im getting my nails done today, which colour should I choose? 😌 Im taking some special pics for you later" :peepoLeave:
Might as well throw in a tail.
disappointment.gif

1000 years later archeologists will discover geroglyph talking about a goddess with red hair and a mythical council called "the asylum" depicting mythological figures like the emperor and the hopium dealer and everyone will try to discover the adventures of this mysterious group

I think if Mai sticks to that schedule we hit the low 480s, but if she doesn't follow through on the schedule then we hit 500 easy :KEKWlaugh:

She has overpromised and undelievered so much that I won't get my hopes up. I dare her to prove me wrong. In fact I double dare her :COPIUM:
And if the goes topless, we hit 1000 and get the thread banned in the process.

Speaking of our asylum, has Mai ever mentioned this thread, either directly or indirectly? This place is honestly too big for her to not be aware of its existence. And if she hasn't, how would you guys react if she did call us out on something like her her socials or her streams... or directly joined our Asylum trying to debate us or some sht? :pauseChampRev:

I would also be interested if she would be upset at us or would be a good sport about it all, since she doesn't come across as the most PC chick out there. Just some food for thought. :PepeLaugh:

Back
Top Bottom