EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

She had body dysmorphia waaay before she started working out. I remember her talking about her hating her tits years ago, like the year she started doing lewd content. I gotta be honest, if she's gonna pull an Ellie Alien or GwenGwiz and is gonna go hard on the surgery stuff, I'm gonna lose a lot of interest in her. That plastic look is a MAJOR turn-off to me, and even when Mai had those lip fillers, I just couldn't get into her stuff. She's peak atm, she should focus on improving her content instead of her looks.
Wasn't aware of that, thanks for filling me in :POGGIES:

Hard agree on the plastic part, that might be the downfall of her lewd content :PepeWhy:

Agree as well. Part of Mai's appeal is her natural look. Once that's gone, yikes.
No joke, Mai's natural look is what girls who get surgery strive for. She's already made her transformation from looking like a geeky girl back in the day to the absolute babe she is now, so no need to go full bimbo mode. I do wonder who these people are that are pushing this supposed ''unrealistic beauty standards on women?''. Idk about y'all, but in general men like women to be naturally attractive and hate fake or plastic surgery sht. The only ones who push this idea are ''influencers'' (barf) or ''beauty gurus'' (barf) who are 99% of the time, WOMEN. That's why I always LOL at those who say that stuff like the ''male gaze'' is the cause of all this unrealistic beauty standards and body dysmorphia when dudes hate that fake sht. :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom