EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

my first ever interaction in a discussion thread but God DAMN...thats worth talking abt
Okay, now listen carefully. RUN. Get the fuck out of here, as long as you still can. Its too late for us, we are already victims of the Siren, gooning for her with every fiber of our beings. But not you, you can still escape. Leave and never look back. :FeelsRageMan:

Or stay, the fuck do i care. :peepoComfy:

Something positive consistent with her is her Pussy is always shaved :pauseChamp:

oratzinjo Whenever you can (or anyone that can clip) , we need a saint2 clip of 19:00 to 19:20 :MLADY:
I wonder if she had it lasered. I've seen it gain popularity in recent years, get legs and everything lasered and not have to worry about shaving or waxing

Okay, now listen carefully. RUN. Get the fuck out of here, as long as you still can. Its too late for us, we are already victims of the Siren, gooning for her with every fiber of our beings. But not you, you can still escape. Leave and never look back. :FeelsRageMan:

Or stay, the fuck do i care. :peepoComfy:
Too late brother, he's already wearing our ''team gear''.

I wonder if she had it lasered. I've seen it gain popularity in recent years, get legs and everything lasered and not have to worry about shaving or waxing

Probably not , reminds me of one of my favorites , she always has the ''smooth shine shaved'' look that someone mentioned earlier 😁 , someone asked her and she said she just shaves normally , looks like this :

Fi234.png

Probably not , reminds me of one of my favorites , she always has the ''smooth shine shaved'' look that someone mentioned earlier 😁 , someone asked her and she said she just shaves normally , looks like this :

Fi234.png
Who that?

Fi234.png
Yeah I suppose it depends on various factors. I remember lady in the streets saying in a live that she got lasered everywhere. I know skin pigment and hair pigment can effect the success of laser treatments

In some twitch streams she has said something about having laser treatment appointments, while talking about her day (or plans for the day) even saying that it’s something quick because it’s for a “small area”

I couldn't say in actuality whether I'm correct in my statement, but I do believe on balance that when something becomes expected like nudity, or sexual acts then it becomes taken for granted and expected; less exciting for her, and less gratifying for us. Personally nudity is something that I will admit to being curious about, but isn't why I put my IEMs in and listen to her.
Tell me you've never been laid without telling me you've never been laid.

Exactly! Remember last year she was "trying" to learn how to play the bass guitar and play us a tune when she was done? She mentioned it a few times but it looks like she just quietly gave up, even though her little gf plays bass in a band.:KEKWlaugh: She should have signed up for English classes, if she really wants to move to the US. She can do them online too. I think this girl has ADHD.
I would add that it's probably a volatile cocktail of the aforementioned ADHD, as well as Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, and a dash of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. But without them, we probably wouldn't have her crazy, self-obsessed, self-conscious, self-flagellating, self-aggrandizing ass gracing our TVs and monitors.

The ironic and hypocritical nature of everything she does is what keeps us all coming back. She is the quintessential "crazy ex-girlfriend", and like that girlfriend, she worries with every fiber of her being that you'll leave her once you feel like you've gotten everything you wanted out of her (that's because people like her see relationships as transactional). However, in doing so, she damns herself to the very fate she fears most. Oh, and it's a regular 6-string that she bought and never played, not a bass.

This chick truly has some body dysmorphia sht going on, she's pretty much perfect looking. Cute face, amazing body, nice tits, great ass.. what more could a guy want from a e-thot?
Many ASMR girls have that problem. I think the most exaggerated case I saw was Pelagea, she considered herself ugly several times even though everyone drooled over her and she literally worked as a model. Anyway, it's partly understandable knowing that the modeling world is a shit that fills you with complexes.

Back
Top Bottom