EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Good god, look at those tiddies. Why would you ever try to change anything about them? It Physically impossible to improve those. The result can only be worse.

Also i would bury my face so deep between those cheeks, some Billionaires would die in their Submarine on their way to me.

Good god, look at those tiddies. Why would you ever try to change anything about them? It Physically impossible to improve those. The result can only be worse.
This chick truly has some body dysmorphia sht going on, she's pretty much perfect looking. Cute face, amazing body, nice tits, great ass.. what more could a guy want from a e-thot?

Body dysmorphia sucks. worst part is nothing anyone says really helps.

For real. It's wild to me how girls like her even end up with stuff like that when they receive daily praise from thousands of simps (and their partners when they aren't busy playing, LOL)... meanwhile we as dudes are lucky to get a compliment once a year. I get that it's deeper than that, but one of the reasons girls like Mai are even as popular as they are and are that lusted over is because they are hot AF. If her tits sucked, dudes wouldn't be wasting all their money on her.

But yeah, eventhough I have many issues with Mai.. her looks have never been one of them and thank god that the only girl doing NSFW ASMR the propper way is this hot and not some ''BabyZelda'' type chick. lol

Screenshot_120bb397ace8d16647.md.png

Something positive consistent with her is her Pussy is always shaved :pauseChamp:

oratzinjo Whenever you can (or anyone that can clip) , we need a saint2 clip of 19:00 to 19:20 :MLADY:

Back
Top Bottom