Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

S4E7

🍑🍑The Asylum's Copium Dealer🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
she should have used Big Smoke cough sounds from GTA San Andreas in that intro :KEKWlaugh:

Angry Grand Theft Auto GIF by Rockstar Games

Superbob123

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 8, 2022
oh i see! i'm pretty sure if you dig a bit (maybe some months back) in the content thread, someone uploaded a collection of a lot of pics she uploaded. that's where i got most of my collection from iirc, but i haven't seen a recently updated one. i will look into uploading my folder when i got the time! btw there's also some gifs that i made of her, so look forward to that! personally i love gifs so couldn't help it, she's just too hot and cute xD

pognatukka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
i actually started some digging before reading this and you’re right i’ve found a bunch of stuff!

some back ups from the other place:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
_4Vud7Mi73_ssPHVxhF_wg

i’m literally just quoting anything that seemed like a collection and was still live, i’m sure there’s a lot of overlap, i might try to tidy it up, appreciation to everyone above

although i’m sure people would appreciate if you have something to add either for completeness, organisation, OC or just backup resilience

Last edited:

Superbob123

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 8, 2022
will maybe try to upload all of her content in the highest quality possible to a mega (or another host) and keep it as up to date as i can. i'm still pretty new to uploading stuff so prob wont be perfect, but will try my best :FeelsGeniusMan: if anyone has any tips to making a huge album like that, do let me know! I remember belle delphine having a pretty awesome mega album with basically all her content, should maybe take notes from there :peepoWew:

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Honestly at this point we just need to make torrents for the years 2021, 2022, etc. Put everything from all platforms she does into each year's torrent. Separate each type (OF, twitter, youtube, etc) into their own compressed format so you can only download from the torrent what you want.

The problem of online hosting will never be solved, it can always be taken down. With a torrent we can keep that shit alive forever. There are some movie torrents still being seeded that are old enough to drink alcohol soon.

Kou Yamori

Bathwater Drinker
May 4, 2022
I think the one persistent problem with archiving content is that the file names always get jumbled up, the result is a lot of overlap and inefficiency. It seems like the only real solution is to create and maintain a database of checksum or hashes? However, this would require multiple people keeping track of it and in all likelihood, people would have to use another database utility that has plugins for web browsers, download managers and even your local/LAN storage file manager to prevent you from downloading-uploading files that already exist. I feel like somebody actually tried this back in the day, but it never went anywhere, I kind of feel like this is exactly what torrenting is for but ISPs are reasonably good at blocking the traffic. Plus, the program would have to integrate pretty seamlessly with your system which could be a privacy nightmare.

Reactions: MaimyFan

Superbob123

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 8, 2022
yea, torrenting is a really good solution. im a really big fan of the convenience of online hosting tho but like you said there's risk of it getting taken down. from my experience megas are the least likely to get taken down, and people can use a tool like megabasterd to download without any limit, so might not be a bad shot.

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022

While it would be cool if it materialized, if anyone goes through this level of effort for any e-girl, I want to ask them directly: at this point, wouldn’t it be a better investment of your time and resources to try and get a real girlfriend—one you can touch?