EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I haven't watched yet, but is it her 2 hours Elf RP roleplay video, or another one???

It's labeled as a teaser, but it's 19 minutes long. So it's gotta be a long asf video for that to be considered a teaser. Otherwise, she doesn't say anything and it's like a casual , let me sit ontop of you and kiss and rub your ears with a lil tiddy play thrown in

What's up boys, how is it going???

I've been gone for as much as maimy has been, I was really really reeeeeeaaaally sure 100% that when I rejoin today I would find you boys talking about her 2 hours video, posting time frames and pics about her microseconds nip slips and shit.

I know I should've learned the lesson by now.
are you her boyfriend? you said u been gone same amount of time as maimy has been and now that u are back she dropped a video.
something suspicious is going on fr

:wowers: <- my face when she was lifting her top, that was close but i should know better by now.

and sorry boys but even tho it's a 19 minute teaser, i don't think she can do more than 30-35 minutes of this, so i don't think this will be 1 hr long unfortunately

:wowers: <- my face when she was lifting her top, that was close but i should know better by now.

and sorry boys but even tho it's a 19 minute teaser, i don't think she can do more than 30-35 minutes of this, so i don't think this will be 1 hr long unfortunately
This is a realistic and reasonable assumption but…

The old gods and new told me this is def gonna be a 2 hour long super tidy reveal video. :COPIUM:

I was also expecting filler, but it's honestly pretty impressive how she can work a camera like that for twenty minutes. I feel like if she does the big reveal, this is exactly the kind of scenario she'd use. No talking, no roleplay, just up-close, erotic, sensuous, ASMR-orientated.

I remember a lot of people were scoffing at her previous POVs because she was supposed to be having sex but kept her top on. Her mention of 'most realistic POV' and calling this a teaser is either a very good sign or epic trolling.

Also, I wonder what happened to the Hidden Apothecary?

I was also expecting filler, but it's honestly pretty impressive how she can work a camera like that for twenty minutes. I feel like if she does the big reveal, this is exactly the kind of scenario she'd use. No talking, no roleplay, just up-close, erotic, sensuous, ASMR-orientated.

I remember a lot of people were scoffing at her previous POVs because she was supposed to be having sex but kept her top on. Her mention of 'most realistic POV' and calling this a teaser is either a very good sign or epic trolling.

I also am curious about the hidden apothecary. Hopefully it’s only being temporarily shelved. She might circle back to it in the future. But she also has a graveyard of lost projects so take that with a grain of salt

Sometimes I wonder whether the phantom videos that get a photo or text teaser and then never materialise go to some mega-rich bastard as a custom or unique video. Like that Wu-Tang album only owned by that douchey pharma bro. I bet someone of her reach and fame has a couple of loyal 'whales' out there.

Sometimes I wonder whether the phantom videos that get a photo or text teaser and then never materialise go to some mega-rich bastard as a custom or unique video. Like that Wu-Tang album only owned by that douchey pharma bro. I bet someone of her reach and fame has a couple of loyal 'whales' out there.
Honestly, this is probably a bullseye. I’d be more surprised if she didn’t have a small army of loyal whales considering the quality of her vids and the feeling they give off.

are you her boyfriend? you said u been gone same amount of time as maimy has been and now that u are back she dropped a video.
something suspicious is going on fr
Ahhh shit how do I explain this , you see I'm her twin brother, so in a way I can read her thoughts, and know exactly when she'll be absent or coming back.

I hope you can accept my explanation.

Back
Top Bottom