EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

All it takes for Maimy to continue using twitter is use a VPN, and put a disclaimer in your twitter profile:

All content posted by this account is done by <random person's name>, Maimy's personal secretary living in the U.S.

A ban on VPN usage specifically for twitter is not enforceable, when your VPN is properly configured (no dns leaks). So you would have to ban ALL VPN usage.

The real question isn't can they actually enforce the VPN ban it's are you really that cooked that you're willing to risk an $8000/day fine just to keep tweeting
There should be no risk when you put a disclaimer on the authorship of the posts while using vpn. And yes, these girls basically run businesses and they do so using twitter, it provides constant exposure for them. I can see many of the smaller girls getting scared but the biggest ones will probably continue.

I guess there is a risk of being raided by the police and having your electronics confiscated, to obtain evidence that you are posting on twitter from a vpn.

Maybe it will just cause the most wealthy thots to move from Brazil, the rest will just post from Threads and put a link to their new Threads in the twitter account.

Last edited:
They won't raid your house lol they'll send you a fine in the mail and say you can go to court to contest it

They won't raid your house lol they'll send you a fine in the mail and say you can go to court to contest it
To be fined, you need evidence against you (since vpn prevents your isp from collecting this automatically, like in U.S. for torrenting), that's why they would raid or search your electronics. Or maybe they just fine you without any evidence? That doesn't seem correct, but this is Brazil I guess.

it's are you really that cooked that you're willing to risk an $8000/day fine just to keep tweetin
Trust me, bro, in this place, there are crazy people for everything. Including risking getting a fine of 8k for a measly tweet.
To be fined, you need evidence against you (since vpn prevents your isp from collecting this automatically, like in U.S. for torrenting), that's why they would raid or search your electronics. Or maybe they just fine you without any evidence? That doesn't seem correct, but this is Brazil I guess.
Honestly, I think the fine is just to scare people.

They will most likely identify the accounts that are Brazilian and are still using Twitter, but it would be a lot of work to check whether the account is actually in Brazil or abroad.

By the way, if the police raid one of your devices, there is an 89% chance that you will already be in deep shit.

The prevailing theory is that she was arrested by the Spanish authorities for shoplifting a grocery store. Every time she tells them she is Brazilian they say, "What, really? No way. You don't look Brazilian..." and she has effectively been rendered stateless with no way home.
the real story is that maimy got a heads up from elon in their daily meeting that twitter was getting taken down in brazil and so she’s moved to spain and has been busy building a new studio in madrid, this is the news she was so excited about

the real story is that maimy got a heads up from elon in their daily meeting that twitter was getting taken down in brazil and so she’s moved to spain and has been busy building a new studio in madrid, this is the news she was so excited about
Detektiv-meme-5.jpg

What's up boys, how is it going???

I've been gone for as much as maimy has been, I was really really reeeeeeaaaally sure 100% that when I rejoin today I would find you boys talking about her 2 hours video, posting time frames and pics about her microseconds nip slips and shit.

I know I should've learned the lesson by now.

What's up boys, how is it going???

I've been gone for as much as maimy has been, I was really really reeeeeeaaaally sure 100% that when I rejoin today I would find you boys talking about her 2 hours video, posting time frames and pics about her microseconds nip slips and shit.

I know I should've learned the lesson by now.
Your first mistake was thinking that a 2 hour vid had any chance of becoming real :KEKW:

Your first mistake was thinking that a 2 hour vid had any chance of becoming real :KEKW:
Just wait.

It's 2028. Maimy has finally returned from vacation to Eurportuazilain
Twitter no longer exists. We have boots on the moon. Heather Feather has finally come back with asmr.com, a website for nothing but wholesome ASMR. Maimy finally uploads her first full nude video, titled Masturbation and edging for 4 hours, but it's only a custom video for $1,000, and it's hugely watermarked with the buyer's name on it to prevent leaks.
It's a looped gif.
It's tiddy, but it's a looped gif.
The crowd goes wild.
Maimy goes on vacation again. To the moon.
Boobs on the moon.

Back
Top Bottom