EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

BREAKING: Brazil Supreme Court orders X/Twitter to be fully suspended in the country immediately.
bc46d5688386f08e382a423a0dbf8af3.gif

UPDATE : Brazil's Supreme Court says anyone using VPN to access Twitter/X is subject to fines up to $8,874 a day

Summary so far :

BRAZIL BANS TWITTER/X

- Until company complies with court order
- Website will be taken down within 24 hours
- App Stores told to remove app within 5 days
- People using VPN face fines up to $8,874

Last edited:
Damn why is the Brazilian government going so hard on X/Twitter? What happened over there?

And wow Threads I remember that site now. It was supposed to be the next big thing to take over Twitter after Elon brought it but nothing ever came of it. I can't believe it didn't fold since.

And wow Threads I remember that site now. It was supposed to be the next big thing to take over Twitter after Elon brought it but nothing ever came of it. I can't believe it didn't fold since.
Probably the fastest failing social media site i've ever seen , even Google+ lasted like 10 times what Threads lasted... :leokek:

Damn why is the Brazilian government going so hard on X/Twitter? What happened over there?

Basically, Brazilian court/government says that any business in Brazil from any other country needs a legal representative in Brazil to keep the operations working (not only social media, website... any kind of business needs a legal representative, and this isn't something new, far from it). Few weeks ago, Elon Musk decided to terminate the Twitter/X Office in Brazil, and fired everyone, including the legal representative. And this started everything. Elon is defying the minister of the supreme court of Brazil (for far right reasons), and the minister is basically saying "oh, you think I won't do it?". So yeah...

And a bonus, several Starlink accounts (if not all) were frozen here. You know what's funny? Our glorious army depended on Starlink to communicate in remote areas. :KEKWlaugh:

The brazilian users of X are migrating mostly to bluesky or threads. Heavy users are tending to prefer bluesky, and people going to Threads are those who were verified (usually, people who are verified on X are verified on Instagram) or the casual user. As a brazilian, what I saw on Threads were basically verified accounts with a bunch of "facebook users" commenting. Bluesky is going to that chaotic route of twitter. Right now, I'd say that twitter users are 75% going to bluesky and 25% to threads, but I think this number will rise in favor of bluesky.

Maimy being the fragile girl she is, she will be on threads.

Threads is as popular as MySpace lmao , she's much better off on Reddit.
Agreed. But I think most thots will stick with threads not because it will be better, but because it will be way easier for them, as they already have a large follower base on Instagram. Some of them (like Maimy) have a follower count in the hundreds of thousands.
But, I don't think that will help them sell their links that well, so we will have to see.

Back
Top Bottom