EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

It's not just brazil - Europe and the US are coming for X and tiktok - if that happens, thots are going to have a fucking meltdown. :KEKW:
I don't think Europe or the U.S. would ban X. TikTok, maybe. But could you imagine the shitstorm if they banned X? Everyone fucking uses it lol. There'd be riots.

I think we're there again...
Centralperversion we need a fresh prayer.
S4E7 we need an USS Enterprise (cargo edition) of :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Thanks for your continuous service guys!
In the name of the old gods and new,

I beseech thee, bless us with rain in this time of drought. The lands are barren and the fire of hope burns low. Return life to your weary followers and provide us with the gift of our Lady Maimy. The wheel must turn once more to guide us to the MaimyxBunniixAftynxBella super orgy. I cast away my pride, ego, and reason to humbly prayer for your divine intervention.

In the name of our Lady Maimy,
Amen

I don't think Europe or the U.S. would ban X. TikTok, maybe. But could you imagine the shitstorm if they banned X? Everyone fucking uses it lol. There'd be riots.
They're painting a narrative over here that doesn't put Elon in an entirely positive light, and tiktok has been in the US crosshairs for a while now. It's only a matter of time before they dream up something.

They're painting a narrative over here that doesn't put Elon in an entirely positive light
Well Elon is literally retweeting and liking legitimate far right accounts..

And tiktok has been in the US crosshairs for a while now.
Trump himself joined Tiktok recently , seems like the ban thing is all talk..

Well Elon is literally retweeting and liking legitimate far right accounts..

Trump himself joined Tiktok recently , seems like the ban thing is all talk..
if tiktok sells their non china interests, then it's going to be in control of the US government anyway, and...Elon is Elon. I tuned him out a while ago.

It's not just brazil - Europe and the US are coming for X and tiktok - if that happens, thots are going to have a fucking meltdown. :KEKW:
You can't even imagine how hyped I am for a potential thot meltdown. :peepoGiggles: I do like the fact that X isn't so censor heavy or biased as back in the day, but the thots advertising on it is so rampant, dude. TikTok is worse imo, since you also got kids doing weird, inappropriate shit on it.

At least none of this is gonna hurt our girl Mai, since she still got her 40 different insta accounts to keep us updated on. :LUL

I have a bad felling guys. Remember how she said she was waiting for news that could turn her life upside down? She hasn't said anything since then. Mai, please don't leave us for another 4 months, my dick will be heartbroken if you do:PepeWhy:

my dick will be heartbroken
Don't think I've heard this one yet šŸ˜‚

kekw-kek.gif

Back
Top Bottom