EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

the only problem with florescent is that she kinda does only one type of RP (with different flavours) and she can't act very well so it's all so the same. plus she's subpar at makeup. i like her a lot, but she's been stagnant, hasn't improved much.

where have you guys been hiding this bunii girl, just checked out the thread and she's awesome.
Tbf someone else brought her up awhile back and I’ve been a consistent bunnii enjoyer since she first popped up on yt. Her vanilla content is comforting af. Maimy still my fav tho :peepoSad:

I just checked Florescent's page from theasmrindex.com and it shows out of 111 videos she uploaded on youtube 106 got removed. Crazy.
Luckily for Mai she's been more "smart" about the videos she uploads on her youtube channel these days.
Someone made a backup of her channel, or at least part of it before YT removed it. It is available here if you want to check it out. As others have said, it's not really on par with Maimy's stuff as far as audio and video quality go but some of her role-plays are really great, if that's your thing.

I think we're there again...
Centralperversion we need a fresh prayer.
S4E7 we need an USS Enterprise (cargo edition) of :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Thanks for your continuous service guys!
LMAO , boy this molecule is turning out to be hella valuable eh?

copium.png

She'll be midway through uploading her 2hr epic, it's just Brazilian upload speeds are notoriously terrible and her bf is hogging the bandwidth with LoL.
2hr epic?! Bro thinks she's Stanley Kubrick or some shit. You don't need 'storylines' beyond "let me suck and ride ur dick, while I wear a slutty outfit and look cute" and you need no hour long intro most skip after one viewing. But it beats those 5 sec vids most OF girls sell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom