EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I mean, it does look AI, not saying it's AI, but it looks like one.
me1adinha has always been a weirdo around here too LoL, she's always had a hentai/web style (voice, moaning and everything) But one thing she really has is a fit body. (I think her eyes are a little Photoshopped, but she's always looked like that)

Dont really want to read the past 30 pages, skimmed a bit. Where are we at with Maimy content, are we waiting for a massive video or smth? Is she on a break? I forgor

Dont really want to read the past 30 pages, skimmed a bit. Where are we at with Maimy content, are we waiting for a massive video or smth? Is she on a break? I forgor
Probably in Spain rn, so unless she has a laptop to upload already filmed stuff (unlikely lmao) probably nothing coming for like another week, once thats done we see if shes already forgotten about the life altering news she was talking about. :KEKW:

Probably in Spain rn, so unless she has a laptop to upload already filmed stuff (unlikely lmao) probably nothing coming for like another week, once thats done we see if shes already forgotten about the life altering news she was talking about. :KEKW:
if it's like the other time she traveled and recorded there, it will be a "low to mid tier" video

if it's like the other time she traveled and recorded there, it will be a "low to mid tier" video
Unfortunately we likely wont have anything more than normal timeline posts from this since her mom and, I would assume, bf are also there for vacation. Copium is that even though shes on vacation she is actively editing the 2hr video so that is ready when shes back, but i doubt it.

She did mention the 1h30m-2h video but that was including a YT version and since she’s on vacation and we don’t have it yet my bets are we’ll get it after she comes back, maybe a week or a few weeks after since there might be a lot of editing (sounded like she’s done filming).

And yeah, lately she’s both said ”I have something I wanna talk to you guys about” a few weeks ago which she never did. Then she also said that thing about being a ball of anxiety about ”life altering news” which she also didn’t talk about. Knowing her we’ll never hear of those two things ever again, but who knows at this point

To summarize, we are in a drought.
Global-drought.jpg

Left is now , Right is the near-future reveal video and 3 videos per month after that... :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Back
Top Bottom