SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 40 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

• Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

Hurry Cane

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She is infamous (or famous) for taking breaks and not saying what is going, which sucks and is annoying af.

And what is going on with her youtube is anyones guess, It would not surprise me if she makes a third youtube channel or release a video out of the blue 🤷‍♂️

She has so much potential and has even the benefit not to go nude, yet her videos over the last months lack something and feel kinda off. (For me atleast)
It's funny and sad that her best videos were at the beginning of her Onlyfans, which is saying a lot.

oraneknight

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
probably isn't bothering with youtube right now because of the studio and spending more time on onlyfans videos. she could make sfw versions of her onlyfans stuff and put it on there i suppose but that might be more editing work than she wants to deal with. i don't really care for her youtube stuff that much honestly, not even because it's less lewd but because a lot of it is just ear licking stuff which is meh for me.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

Hurry Cane

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Very true.

When it comes to pure asmr her youtube stuff is pretty excellent, it was a big reason why i became a fan of her back in the day and her will and desire to produce good content and getting better at it was nice to see. I still put on her old youtube videos from time to time.

TesterTed

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I don't get why she don't at least make some PPV's with nudity.

I like the models who tease for months, then ramp things up.

But as others said, she put the cart before the horse.

Reactions: Asmrlover3334

FAETimken

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I think that during her drunk masturbation livestream she also mentioned she used to do camming years back. But she refused to say what the name of her account was or the site she streamed on. I believe she also said that she did not show her face, but did show her bare tits.

Literally no useful info, but I bet there's someone out there who's crazy enough to somehow be able to find that content if it still exists. Or maybe this content is saved by someone not knowing its her, maybe part of some camgirl packs with no name attached.

Kou Yamori

Bathwater Drinker
May 4, 2022
I don't want to post it here because I don't want to break a forum rule, but someone found one of the boyfriends' old streams where our bespectacled and slightly unkempt Maimy comes into frame while the BF shows her a ASMR video, to which Maimy has a rather hostile reaction or maybe it's a cultural thing. in any event she doesn't seem like to like the idea of making ASMR videos. As far as I can tell she made Twitch videos where she watched Brazilian TV and played LoL's. Then onto ASMR videos so if she did make cam videos it's hard to determine what timeframe we are talking about, also probably didn't do it for very long. Since her English was pretty bad at that time, I assume she cammed for a Brazilian audience/website?

FAETimken

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I have no idea tbh, she was very light with details. All I remember her saying is that she used to show her tits in the brief time she cammed. People asked for some more details but she refused and moved on to another topic.
I'd like to see that stream you talked about though, so if you can DM it - it would be great

kokubososho

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Personally I wouldn't even care to see her boobies in a cam. Cams are so boring man. You ever play a game as a kid and you used game shark codes and you realized you ruined the game for yourself? That's like what cam sites are. Watching Maimy is like playing the hardest difficulty and the ups and downs of crushing defeat and rewarding accomplishment are off the charts.

Hurry Cane

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Not a fan of quoting myself but
Mitch Survivor Australia GIF by Australian Survivor

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I attempted the search a year ago. I was manually reviewing old maimy reference images to images from scraped camgirls' shows. I made it through 1500 something names of "List C" before Cloudflare began blocking me and then I gave up. I was also unsure whether or not her camshow got archived and was on list A in the first place. If she didn't do it often, there is a chance her show wasn't recorded. And also she probably lied about her age so I was doubting list C was good. Other camshow recording websites also recorded different girls, so it would probably come down to scraping a bunch of websitea and combining it all to be as thorough as possible

Still has some good starting information and I think I did good collecting all the facts regarding it. The lists are still there if anyone is manic enough to go through them.

Last edited:

Hurry Cane

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
A question to all who are keeping an eye to her onlyfans and or subbed before, did she ever had an offer on it or reduced the price ?