EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Magui Ansuz - discussion thread

Trashkon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Opening discussion thread for our Magui Ansuz!

content thread:

Name/aliases: Magali Vazquez/Magui Ansuz.

Nationality: Argentinian
Height: 166cm (5′ 5.5″)
Her Mother is Argentinian - Father is Spanish
Boyfriend: probably yes (in videos you can sometimes see a man with tattoos but I don't know Spanish - it can be her BF, roommate, cousin, brother.

I always thought she is more like 21-23 years old and taller (175 at least).

She is like Alexandra Daddario - great body, big boobs but face is much more hotter than body - especially eyes.

My point of view - she is very energetic, extrovertic person. Chatty and positive.
Love her mimic and eyes rolling.
Not a lot of makeup.

"Perfect body" - not slim, not chubby. Normal, fit.
Boobs size according to body type - average.

In my opinion she is usually wearing push-up bra and trying to tighten up to make her boobs look bigger. In many videos especially in dresses her boobs looks a bit too "soft" like they could be a bit saggy without clothes.

I don't think so she will start OF and go nude.

She's a fascinating case IMO. Super hot, super energetic, and yet not a ton of people follow her nor are there many leaks of her patreon. Seems like she's okay being sexualized and has no problem with getting money for that, but she must keep a really tight lid on who has access to her best pics/vids. I haven't seen a quality leak of her stuff in what feels like years.

Does anyone actually subscribe to her patreon? Is it OF-esque or just more of what's on IG? I'd sub myself but $200+/month is a steep price tag. I keep wishing she'd switch to OF so it's more accessible.

Her content is still the same thing as it was leaked years ago, she takes a feel pictures on lingerie and sent on telegram to the people who are subbed for the month, the only difference is the lingerie and poses each month. Last year she created a 1000 dollars sub and I sub on the 100 dollars tier to ask if she would do nudes on the 1000 dollars one and she said nope. It was for people who wanted to give her help her with more money or something like that. Don't know if she didnt want to tell me or if she really got some simps to pay that fee

I discovered her last year while I was doomscrolling on Instagram and she's the total package. Beautiful face, astonishing body and very amicable and lighthearted. But yeah, unless something changes drastically around her, there's no chance she will go nude. But also because she gives me big "daddy's girl" vibes and it looks like she cames from a wealthy family (unless she has a rich boyfriend, a lot of high tier subscribers on patreon, big influencer sponsorships or all of the above)

Thank you all for having a chat here!:peepoClap:

Yes, she is an interesting case - 4.7mln TikTok fallowers, 1.1mln on main Insta... and not so much leaks :( It can be connected with her Patreon prices - 1000k USD for highest tier and... I don't thin many of us will pay so much for "special sets, movies to set up with each subscriber". And on linktree she is misleading people with OF but it's link to Patreon. Moast of OF cost 4$-12$ + maybe some PPV but it's different to pay 50$ but knowing to have nudes and paying 200$ with just ligerie, some movies in them or chatting :PepeWhy:

I looked at her other social media but theyaren't updated - her FB mostly consist posts from 2013 or less, Twitter and 2nd Insta +/- 2021-2023.
She has ASK.FM but last post is from 2016. I read a bit so I can say that:
1. She has older brother
2. In 2016 she lived with her parents (she neede to sneak out for parties without showing her outfit to father XD)
3. She studied "Labor relations"
4. Her favourite band is "Never shout never"
5. In relations with other people she is open minded, always trying to figure out other feelings; she like when people saying truth; love open communication
6. She lived in Zone Oeste of Buenos Aires
7. Her birthday is in July
8. She like charismatic and intelligent people
9. She wasted to much time with idiots :P

That's what I translated, but I don't know spanish so it's taking too much time for this... Maybe on lives I've recorded she is talking more about herself but I don't know it XD

I can agree with all of you about her - that she is "perfect".

In Buenos monthly salary (average) is +/- 750 USD. She travelled a lot last years - especially to Europe. It's hard to belive that with even 1k USD she could afford to rent flat as single (on videos it's kinda big flat in skyscrapper). Thre is possibility that she is still living with parents so she could save more and travel so much. She can too live with rommates or BF that is wealthy.

About OF or going nude - on Insta until 2020 she din't put much of "sexy" photos, the same on FB in 2015 or 2013. She started to do it like crazy in the beggining of 2020 and we all know that during COVID pandemy a lot of girls started OF and gain money.
Having so much followers probalby some of them insisted for "paid content" and maybe it's why she started to build up base of fans for OF but why she isn't doing it?

1. She can still live with parents
2. Her BF (if she has) isn;t allowing her to do it
3. She has a well paid job + Patreon and it's enough fo her

She can be a case like Mady_Gio, Vladislava Shelygina or Shiftymine - first two of them started with SFW content then month after month more NSFW up to sex tapes/95% of nudity. Shiftymine still didn't went full nude but if I remember well she said about makind easily 10k euro without going nude from OF so no need fo it.
Until Magui has not OF probably (in my opinion) she won't go nude - just sexy lingerie/cleavage etc.

Thank you all for having a chat here!:peepoClap:

Yes, she is an interesting case - 4.7mln TikTok fallowers, 1.1mln on main Insta... and not so much leaks :( It can be connected with her Patreon prices - 1000k USD for highest tier and... I don't thin many of us will pay so much for "special sets, movies to set up with each subscriber". And on linktree she is misleading people with OF but it's link to Patreon. Moast of OF cost 4$-12$ + maybe some PPV but it's different to pay 50$ but knowing to have nudes and paying 200$ with just ligerie, some movies in them or chatting :PepeWhy:

I looked at her other social media but theyaren't updated - her FB mostly consist posts from 2013 or less, Twitter and 2nd Insta +/- 2021-2023.
She has ASK.FM but last post is from 2016. I read a bit so I can say that:
1. She has older brother
2. In 2016 she lived with her parents (she neede to sneak out for parties without showing her outfit to father XD)
3. She studied "Labor relations"
4. Her favourite band is "Never shout never"
5. In relations with other people she is open minded, always trying to figure out other feelings; she like when people saying truth; love open communication
6. She lived in Zone Oeste of Buenos Aires
7. Her birthday is in July
8. She like charismatic and intelligent people
9. She wasted to much time with idiots :P

That's what I translated, but I don't know spanish so it's taking too much time for this... Maybe on lives I've recorded she is talking more about herself but I don't know it XD

I can agree with all of you about her - that she is "perfect".

In Buenos monthly salary (average) is +/- 750 USD. She travelled a lot last years - especially to Europe. It's hard to belive that with even 1k USD she could afford to rent flat as single (on videos it's kinda big flat in skyscrapper). Thre is possibility that she is still living with parents so she could save more and travel so much. She can too live with rommates or BF that is wealthy.

About OF or going nude - on Insta until 2020 she din't put much of "sexy" photos, the same on FB in 2015 or 2013. She started to do it like crazy in the beggining of 2020 and we all know that during COVID pandemy a lot of girls started OF and gain money.
Having so much followers probalby some of them insisted for "paid content" and maybe it's why she started to build up base of fans for OF but why she isn't doing it?

1. She can still live with parents
2. Her BF (if she has) isn;t allowing her to do it
3. She has a well paid job + Patreon and it's enough fo her

She can be a case like Mady_Gio, Vladislava Shelygina or Shiftymine - first two of them started with SFW content then month after month more NSFW up to sex tapes/95% of nudity. Shiftymine still didn't went full nude but if I remember well she said about makind easily 10k euro without going nude from OF so no need fo it.
Until Magui has not OF probably (in my opinion) she won't go nude - just sexy lingerie/cleavage etc.
does her $1000 tier contain nudity? what does the $1000 tier contain?

The thing is that girls like her dont need to be top 1% on OF, she just needs a billionaire sugar daddy or a few millionaire sugar daddies like 5-6, i wouldnt be surprised if she has some extremely rich, 0.1%ers taking care fo her, she has done a great job by making herself famous on tiktok and insta, im sure plenty of saudi princes and businessmen have seen her and they take care of her. The chances of her nudity is nill. Her penthouse and constant traveling should tell her everything we need to know, she isnt some 10/10, this woman is angelic, a 100/10 kind of woman, out of this world kind of pretty, no one can deny it, she has some billionaire or multimillionaire taking care of her, providing her with everything

just look at how Vince was taking care of the woman who sued him, a lot of wealthy people have deals like that, she is from argentina, a really poor country so its even easier to convince someone like her

Back
Top Bottom