EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

So they allowed Madisyn to sing at the hustlers club, I'm so so sorry to the patrons who just wanted to see boobs.
Oh you know damn well no one gave a shit like imagine coming from the champagne room and seeing this bitch randomly singing like unless it's cardi b some artist who makes sense at a strip club no one cares. I can guarantee that not a single one of her "fans" came and I'm sure the employees did not care either

places like that dont really allow cameras being used
That is true but you would think that they would at least have footage of her signing some stuff for fans and from hustlers Instagram they never even posted her it was more of the actual girls who work there and the dj posting stories if there were people it was mainly for the actual strippers and but madisyn. And all those poor employees had to be there too annoyed she was taking up their time listening to her godawful music

For her playboy website, does she answer the questions there herself of do people who have used it think it is agency work?
Judging by her messages I've seen, it looks all done by an agency. It features so many emojis and just cringey style of writing. Although if you tip more, maybe someone has some experience on that. But I think the only true way to interact with her is through a livestream it seems.

Back
Top Bottom