EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Do the lip fillers wear off or something? She looked really bad december of 21, but they seem to have settled?

Do the lip fillers wear off or something? She looked really bad december of 21, but they seem to have settled?
Can you share a photo of what you’re talking about?
And fillers typically last a year, they get swollen for a few days then settle but they wear off and you need to do it every few months or a year. She may have just gotten more than she usually does I’ve noticed her lips have gotten slightly smaller recently. My wife has done lip fillers and they look great

Screenshot-2023-01-30-121319.md.png

"Really bad" is probably too harsh. They were noticeably different from the November sets, and the super glossy look didn't help.

Screenshot-2023-01-30-122020.md.png
Haha maybe I’m biased but I think they look good in the 2nd image nice and plump. I’m from Miami and I’ll say at least half the women here have lip fillers or have done it once. The first image though she doesn’t look the best but could Be a bad angle. I think now she does more of a filler on her lower lip and small amount on the top

Haha maybe I’m biased but I think they look good in the 2nd image nice and plump. I’m from Miami and I’ll say at least half the women here have lip fillers or have done it once. The first image though she doesn’t look the best but could Be a bad angle. I think now she does more of a filler on her lower lip and small amount on the top
thought for sure he was pointing to the second pic as better until he mentioned the gloss. look great to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Itll be a dream come true if she ever does any nudes. She’s definitely my all time favorite cosplayer… her dude is a lucky sob
She'll never do nudes. She dropped a set where we could see her nipples through her bodysuit clearly and then dropped a wet t shirt set where she fucked with the levels so badly that it couldn't even be fixed with PS.
tbh I dont need her nudes, I'd be happy if she does a JOI

Oh I'm in complete belief that she will never do nude content. I'll never be that silly to think she would.

But the real question is, if she could show one explicit part of her body, what would you want to see? Like a 5 image set of focused part of choice.

Me personally? Im not an ass man (cue Billy Gun theme), but I'd kill for a backside bare ass shot from the upper thigh up. Like an up skirt but with a cheeky smile at the camera.

A man could dream. Or fap. Or both...

Are the cyberdrop files not loading for everyone? Even using gallery mode or switching to 01 does not help.

01 was always a bad fix, can you drop the server name entirely and use use cyberdrop.me (or .to)?

As awesome as everything is about her, I honestly think one of the most underrated aspects about her is her personality and her general outlook and views. Another extra bonus is how sweet and relaxing her voice is if you've ever caught a rare video from here where she talks. She could really do voiceover work.

I’d love to see fan pics of her. Always curious what they look like in person since so many are notorious for changing their face with filters.

As awesome as everything is about her, I honestly think one of the most underrated aspects about her is her personality and her general outlook and views. Another extra bonus is how sweet and relaxing her voice is if you've ever caught a rare video from here where she talks. She could really do voiceover work.
We need more try on vids honestly. The try on vid is the GOAT in my opinion

Greetings gentlemen, my account was hacked by a Luxlo sycophant simp but besides that want this cool Luxlo banner that I possess? :pauseChamp: All you have to do is DM these 4 indivuduals Sylsai WildWarrior HarleyQuinn❤️☠️ and the Admin POKI.

If you instantly want this banner without waiting time all you have to do is DM "Inferior" to Sylsai & WildWarrior approximately 5 times and with a quick hit of the F5 button you shall see this brand spanking new Luxlo banner attached to your profile. :MLADY:

Greetings gentlemen, my account was hacked by a Luxlo sycophant simp but besides that want this cool Luxlo banner that I possess? :pauseChamp: All you have to do is DM these 4 indivuduals Sylsai WildWarrior HarleyQuinn❤️☠️ and the Admin POKI.

If you instantly want this banner without waiting time all you have to do is DM "Inferior" to Sylsai & WildWarrior approximately 5 times and with a quick hit of the F5 button you shall see this brand spanking new Luxlo banner attached to your profile. :MLADY:

Honestly I should have a banner for even pioneering her threads back at the hub.
I organized the master lists of patreon sets and I provided the store envy photosets.

But you know, I'm just glad she's still making content and I'm still here to see fokes posting her stuff for everyone.

It's the continuation of it all.
One amazing ass post at a time.

🤌

Back
Top Bottom