EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Am I the only one disappointed with her cammy reveal? To me that’s like the hottest cosplay so I thought for sure she would look amazing but not her best. I think it’s because she has such small thighs with no real muscle to make the outfit look amazing. And the wig sucks…

Honestly I feel that way about the Tifa one she's doing. But personal taste and all that, so it's whatever.

First off she chose the(imo) worse design of hers compared to the more modern one. And secondly yeah she's a bit thin so the suit isn't really filled out. If she had gone with the modern design she'd kinda fill out the pants and she could have her very slim belly bare instead to sell the outfit a bit better. Plus she doesn't really display the right "attitude" in some of these more confident or tough characters.

Though I'm not really disappointed. It's not like this is all she'll pose as in the future.

I mean she said herself she wasn’t really a Street Fighter fan but got invited to do a big collab with other cosplayers so that’s why she did it. I also think the cosplay itself is a bit higher quality than what I see other Cammy cosplayers wear. Usually other cosplayers just wear a basic green leotard but hers was shiny and had the hexagonal pattern on the sides. I don’t know, maybe I’m just biased and easy to please.

I mean she said herself she wasn’t really a Street Fighter fan but got invited to do a big collab with other cosplayers so that’s why she did it. I also think the cosplay itself is a bit higher quality than what I see other Cammy cosplayers wear. Usually other cosplayers just wear a basic green leotard but hers was shiny and had the hexagonal pattern on the sides. I don’t know, maybe I’m just biased and easy to please.
Nah man we all have different opinions and we're all biased.

It's completely fine to not join our little doomer train. Better to stay happy than miserable.

Honestly I feel that way about the Tifa one she's doing. But personal taste and all that, so it's whatever.
I completely agree. Her old Tifa stuff is what got me into her and these ones just seem lackluster comparatively from the little teaser we've gotten. Hopefully the full set is gonna be better but it's hard to beat peak

Am I the only one disappointed with her cammy reveal? To me that’s like the hottest cosplay so I thought for sure she would look amazing but not her best. I think it’s because she has such small thighs with no real muscle to make the outfit look amazing. And the wig sucks…
I think this is a good case where the cosplay would've been better with her old tits instead of her bolt-ons. Cammy was never about big tits.

I think this is a good case where the cosplay would've been better with her old tits instead of her bolt-ons. Cammy was never about big tits.
Bout everything would look better as she used to be, because she looked great and she took great care of her own body.

Regardless of any other consideration, the industry formed around people who don't think a decision and jumpstart any idiotic stray brain thought. Those aren't properly done implants, those are cheapos, the difference between a proper implant and these is earth to the moon (go see implants for women with cancer issues, implants done right, the before and after is ... unreal when compared to these cheaply done knock off surgeries).

And that's the biggest problem. They can't afford the proper surgery, so they go to the butchers who make bank on the scores of girls (and guys) who aren't in the right mental mindset to not pull the trigger on a stupid decision.

And one can't argue they're in the right head space given the plethora of examples of bad results and just herds of so called "surgeons" AKA failed med school AT BEST, who are in the news for either faking their credentials, malpraxis, theft, and more.

It's not like this stuff is hidden and unknown. At least here in European news, there's one per month that either runs or gets caught and the whole drama that follows (some tv stations eat this stuff up like nothing else, because it sells). For example, Turkey is chuck full of them with a ton of "tourists" actually there for getting all kinds of "surgery" done to them (partly because the medical regs are ... no comment, partly because there's a ton of fakery in the adverts as well).

Germany has them too. Check out "Christian B." as named in the media. The guy ran a fake surgery, with no real credentials, injected himself (had to have those fixed) and then raked tons of cash from his unknowing clients. The guy basically got away because he was mentally ill. That... is the state of these things and why (personally) i'm pissed off every time i see it happen.

No sane person would see these things and say "yeah, i'm going to pay all this money and do something to my body that i'll have to live with for the foreseeable future", people chicken out of teeth surgery, this is far above that in terms of action and consequences.

It's all gone fubar. But hey, it's their choice and that's how it's gonna be until something really drastic happens, which may be any time given just how many people (again, both men and women) go for this stuff now to the cheapest they can find off the grapevine.

jm2c

I don't think the problem with Cammy's cosplay is her breasts, since there are versions of the character that also have somewhat large breasts.

The cosplay is not spectacular because it is very simple and the green swimsuit is ugly and of poor quality, the set is on AliExpress for a few dollars

Regarding the issue of her implants, I don't understand why there is so much controversy, personally, I don't think she needed them, she seemed beautiful to me without them, but although it is obvious that they are fake, she hasn't put on something monstrously large and I think that she looks good with that size, I wouldn't mind having them in my hands at all hahaha...

The only worrying thing is that she has already lost her fear of surgery and can become addicted, as happens to many people. She is my favorite cosplayer and I wouldn't like her to continue getting touch-ups until she completely loses her naturalness.
1000010438169ee344d7e0bd1e.md.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom