EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

I don't understand how you all have convinced yourself that she looks better and/or still good now. She looks like complete shit. She looks like a dumb bimbo stupid slut with her big airbags and bratty dumb bland faces.

She looks like she took one look at every other top seller on OF and said yeah sure I'll just look just like all of them. She just looks like Rolyat, Nigri, Darshelle...that's it. She used to be unique and now she looks like every other stupid bimbo slut now

You guys are fucking annoying me with your stupid opinions. She looks FUCKING AWFUL these days compared to what she used to look like. She used to look CUTE and now she looks like she sucks cocks for 10 bucks after a six hour shift on the pole.

I don't understand how you all have convinced yourself that she looks better and/or still good now. She looks like complete shit. She looks like a dumb bimbo stupid slut with her big airbags and bratty dumb bland faces.

She looks like she took one look at every other top seller on OF and said yeah sure I'll just look just like all of them. She just looks like Rolyat, Nigri, Darshelle...that's it. She used to be unique and now she looks like every other stupid bimbo slut now

You guys are fucking annoying me with your stupid opinions. She looks FUCKING AWFUL these days compared to what she used to look like. She used to look CUTE and now she looks like she sucks cocks for 10 bucks after a six hour shift on the pole.
Dawg have you seen the chick in your pfp?

I've been collecting since this site use to be 3 different names and I was a moderator.

Old her or new her, it honestly doesn't matter what we all think of. If she's OK with it and continues to make content, I'm personally fine with that.

The moment she stops making content is the day we all mourn with whatever iteration we jerk off too.

I've been collecting since this site use to be 3 different names and I was a moderator.

Old her or new her, it honestly doesn't matter what we all think of. If she's OK with it and continues to make content, I'm personally fine with that.

The moment she stops making content is the day we all mourn with whatever iteration we jerk off too.
Well, she streams now and gets decent viewership. In the next couple of years, if the boyfriend proposes, she will defo quit OF and just stream playing video games.

Well, she streams now and gets decent viewership. In the next couple of years, if the boyfriend proposes, she will defo quit OF and just stream playing video games.
We do have a good amount of time for sure. She got bolt on tits for a reason. So she will use every last bit of money to be gained from it until she retires. With her OF being free to join, it's all purely that time on investments with making ppv if she wants to keep doing it. Until then she's pretty much on the easy route for cheeky ass shots for free.

Wow, crazy set. So, this is set probably the most "naked" she's comfortable getting top to bottom, I'm really wondering where she's going next.
From what i've been noticing, she has been going on a streak with lewder sets, especially showing her bush, before that it was once in every few months or so.

Wow, crazy set. So, this is set probably the most "naked" she's comfortable getting top to bottom, I'm really wondering where she's going next.
The most "naked" one is the Goth-Girlfriend-Birthday from 2022 i think. Pasties, Stockings and String Tanga but clean, no sexy bush.

And the most revealing was a pool vid with wet t-shirt, no bra, and string tanga.
Where i dont know/understand why she did go back to the less lewder stuff.

Don't know if my post should be here or in the content thread, sorry if my guess is wrong. There was several videos with that set that I can't find anymore, anyone could re up those please ?

Don't know if my post should be here or in the content thread, sorry if my guess is wrong. There was several videos with that set that I can't find anymore, anyone could re up those please ?

Back
Top Bottom