EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

I hate to be that guy but those missing photos you just posted from GFE hotel set still aren’t in the highest quality.
Yeah, they're still low res, here's a guide on how to rip in full res for those who need it:

bruh i was clicking through the July snapchat and i had to stop and laugh my ass off at this botched shop job. lmao. she's usually saving the bigger shops for the big sets, why is she doing this on snap stuff?
sc-38634dc876765a5c38.md.jpg
Her left eye freaks me the fuck out.

Nah, fake boobs better
Dap GIFs | Tenor

The fishnet set going up really just amplified how much better she looked natural
This made me look at a side by side I made.

I have to say, it is eye opening. The difference is drastic.

On the left: natural, cute, looks happy consistently, clearly not photoshopped to death, looks attainable/girl next door/would want to go on a date

On the right: fake looking, photoshopped and airbrushed to literal cartoon proportions, looks miserable in almost every photo she posts now, incredibly unattainable, wouldn't even live in a place that has "neighbors"

20240810_113536d9199cbe80fe093e.md.jpg

On the left: natural, cute, looks happy consistently, clearly not photoshopped to death, looks attainable/girl next door/would want to go on a date

On the right: fake looking, photoshopped and airbrushed to literal cartoon proportions, looks miserable in almost every photo she posts now, incredibly unattainable, wouldn't even live in a place that has "neighbors"

Oh dude.... I didn't even see it or I did but I didn't exactly quantify what it was exactly in my brain until you pointed it out. But yeah.... her face. She literally does just look so much less full of life and hope now. I scrolled her OF not too far, since she had throwback photos, and yeah.... it's honestly tragic.
Like if she looks "happy" it's just fake-for-the-camera "happy" with her expression. It's like her parents died or something and someone said okay now pose for this photo. Thanks for pointing this out, but I think I'm gonna go pour a drink and reminisce.

I think that is what's called selection bias. If you choose pictures at the extreme, you get extreme results. If we pick two images entirely at random, is the difference as big? Obviously the plastic surgery is different, but the rest..?

I'm still jerking off to them both :SALAMI:

Damn, what set is that on the left?

Did people have this much of a break down when she got her nose done?
Y'all better apologize to this guy when you claimed people weren't having a breakdown.

Seriously, where are you getting her looking "miserable" from, mate? Ridiculous shit.

Ye like even as an "anti plastic" kinda person, she's if anything gotten better at looking happy in pictures lately. Which also makes sense since that's a skill you develop over time if you wanna get better.

Back
Top Bottom