EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Maybe it's weird but to me it's not even the actual look that much, they look fine. To me it's more just like... IDK... spiritually depressing. Like she once was just a natural type of girl with some lucky dna lottery un-natural type of body that she was blessed with, and then she went and tarnished it with fake boobs.

I preferred them how they were. Besides just how they looked and being real, it actually accentuated how ridiculous her other proportions were, in a good way.
How do you feel about her dyed hair, peircings, painted nails, tattoos, makeup, her dressing up as other people, and her prior plastic surgery?

If you do not like the same thing as me, you must be crazy, because I am perfect and thus you are imperfect.

That is how it works in 2024 where hyperbole is the name of the game!
lol. It's not about liking what I like. Everyone doesn't need to chime in on what they dislike about someone else. Your opinion isn't important. Jerk off to her or don't.

How do you feel about her dyed hair, peircings, painted nails, tattoos, makeup, her dressing up as other people, and her prior plastic surgery?
Fine. That shit ain't a permanent modification. The nose thing is mixed feeling, but as I understand it, she was getting it as a health related thing as well, so I can't really hate on that.

Fine. That shit ain't a permanent modification. The nose thing is mixed feeling, but as I understand it, she was getting it as a health related thing as well, so I can't really hate on that.
I don't buy that thing about the nose. If there was a plausible medical reason to get breast implants, she would have said the same there.

It's just a ploy to avoid criticism from people like you, who dislike plastic surgery.

I don't buy that thing about the nose. If there was a plausible medical reason to get breast implants, she would have said the same there.

It's just a ploy to avoid criticism from people like you, who dislike plastic surgery.
Clearly it was an actual medical reason, if you've ever seen / remember old photos with her pre-nose-job, there is absolutely 0 wrong with her nose from an aesthetic/beauty standpoint.

Clearly it was an actual medical reason, if you've ever seen / remember old photos with her pre-nose-job, there is absolutely 0 wrong with her nose from an aesthetic/beauty standpoint.
I'll keep this brief, but pre-rhinoplasty and post-rhinoplasty Isabel look night and day for me. I really didn't mind her nose until she got the rhinoplasty done and I instantly became 10x more attracted to her.

Her current nose is so cute and dainty and perfect for her facial structure. Her old nose really dominated her face, almost distracting from her perfect curves and smile.

Either way, yeah, we won't know if the procedure was for medical reasons or aesthetic ones, she'll never tell, but I'm happy she got it done.

She actually had a couple of nose jobs. Picture on the left is her original nose. The middle was her first nose job, and the revised one on the right. The revision is more subtle but the tip of her nose is less round and slightly upturned I think.

Back
Top Bottom