EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Luxlo Simp Chat

Wasn’t bad, but I wish she’d started with the sports bra and not worn it for 2/3 of the vid.

Is it me or has her ass gotten smaller recently? She’s still the hottest cosplayer imo though

It's the first time I hear her voice and I didn't expect her voice to sound... mature? Idk I guess I expected her to sound like an egirl lol

She's still mad cute and simp-worthy tho

about the tryon haul:

that's good stuff, IMHO

and it's one of the best video content she ever made.
she hasn't a lot of vid stuff as major of them are boomerang/short takes. (at least what i've already seen)
in this one she is acting sexy in angles and poses. And despite not talking openly JOI things she acts like she knows this will be masturbation material, which is more than i've seen from her in years when it comes to video content.
not bad at all.

Ha we really haven't had a simp chat for her.
I'll still proudly wave the flag of creating the first master collection of hers back a few web incarnations when she just only had patreon and her shop.

I'm happy where the direction is going.

Is anyone still subbed to/collecting her Patreon content?
It's been a while since I've seen a whole cosplay set in the thread.

Ha we really haven't had a simp chat for her.
I'll still proudly wave the flag of creating the first master collection of hers back a few web incarnations when she just only had patreon and her shop.

I'm happy where the direction is going.
If you're who I think you are, you're the one who pointed her out to me.

If you're who I think you are, you're the one who pointed her out to me.
Oh I go by many names from the hub and SE.
I made sure we were updated on that patreon.
Released the first snapchat sets too.

But more credit to those who continue the legacy.

Oh I go by many names from the hub and SE.
I made sure we were updated on that patreon.
Released the first snapchat sets too.

But more credit to those who continue the legacy.
Wait.... I'm trying to remember the name..... Daigoz? Or something like that? You were an absolute legend when I recognized you as that and to see now that (if I'm remembering the name) Daigoz and Mad King are the same two legends but in one person.... that's even more epic but also makes a ton of sense. Your taste has always been impeccable.

Wait.... I'm trying to remember the name..... Daigoz? Or something like that? You were an absolute legend when I recognized you as that and to see now that (if I'm remembering the name) Daigoz and Mad King are the same two legends but in one person.... that's even more epic but also makes a ton of sense. Your taste has always been impeccable.

eddie-got-a-secret.md.png

I remember many of moons ago someone mentioning she had a couple nude leaks at one point? Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom