EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans luisasweetest / luisalena

Nah fam, avoid subbing to her; I subbed a while back and all she does is paywalls and PPV, after u sub she sends u a tease; (which is expensive TBF, around $20 for 2 pics or $30 for a 15 secs video) the content available is Instagram stuff, not even the videos she posted on reddit are there, and if u ask her about it, she doesnt acknowledge anything, sure she´s hot but its a hard pass.

X25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWF0bDMtMi5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY19jYXQ9MTAwJl9uY19vaGM9YXdfaHNHZTIwbDhBWDlJenlsUiZlZG09QUVGOHRZWUJBQUFBJmNjYj03LTUmb2g9MDBfQVRfM1NYbkNGNlNYaFg5RlljOU04VC1YcVdCWHhWRUtiaUpYaFQ0OWZIeEFNUSZvZT02MkQ1RDFEQiZfbmNfc2lkPWE5NTEzZA==

My problem with Luisa is that I'm the kind of client/simp who goes straight to the point: She's hot, she sells nudes, I buy them, period. She, or whoever manages her OnlyFans, thinks otherwise and puts me into the ordeal of going through unnecessary sexting. I subbed to her, and went through unnecessary questions like "I have pics but don't you want me to tease you first?" It's like, bitch you wanna make money off this shit, don't you? My month expired and never got a single offer on DMs. Maybe it's because most people who sub to these girls wanna do the make-believe of sexting with "her" (might as well be a dude managing her profile).

Alas, I don't want this to be a mere rant so I'll share this video that is not mine (again, she never offered me jack) but I found and it happens not to be on this thread:

Back
Top Bottom