EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

Does anyone here follow her on OF? Nothing has been leaked in a few weeks on any site I visit.

I think Lucy still looks great, often better than ever when considering how curvy she is in her MCG shoots. and I'll always take seeing new pictures of her than nothing at all. but I am not surprised by the lackluster effort she's put into onlyfans when Pinder has always seemed like she never enjoyed glamour modelling. and she's voiced regrets about going topless, too. her best topless nuts shoots are a decade old, and even older, at this point.

I think Lucy still looks great, often better than ever when considering how curvy she is in her MCG shoots. and I'll always take seeing new pictures of her than nothing at all. but I am not surprised by the lackluster effort she's put into onlyfans when Pinder has always seemed like she never enjoyed glamour modelling. and she's voiced regrets about going topless, too. her best topless nuts shoots are a decade old, and even older, at this point.
She looks the hottest she's ever looked in my opinion. Just hope she goes back on the whole regretting the topless thing.... Because the world could use some huge boobs right now.

Her tits got bigger and wider, while Stacey Poole's breasts look like they have lost volume! Stacey needs to get on the Lucy Pinder diet!
really though, Lucy has gained weight from her real modeling days. It's not much, but it's enough to make her boobs (and belly) bigger.

really though, Lucy has gained weight from her real modeling days. It's not much, but it's enough to make her boobs (and belly) bigger.
Yeah I want to see her belly more than I want to see her nipples. I love the way she looks now that she's thicker.

I really don't understand the "I won't go topless again" but she does all this see through stuff. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad she's doing modeling again but it's a a little dissapointing.
She might not like the way her tits look at 36 compared to 21.

Back
Top Bottom