• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion LoveHerFilms Network LHF LHB SLB

Rege24

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 18, 2024
lhfilms-logo-black-335.png

Network

lhf-logo-black-335.png
lhb-logo-black-335.png
slb-logo-black-335.png

LHF - LoveHerFeet: since 2017
LHB - LoveHerBoobs: since 2021
SLB - SheLovesBlack: since 2020
Videos (Full & JOI) available in 4k (2160p), 1080p, (720p, 480p not relevant)
BTS (Behind the Scenes): 1080p, (720p, 480p not relevant)
Photosets: LHF pics some 2017/18 1600px, all other 4800px

Request Threads here:

Loveherfeet Requests Thread
Loveherboobs Request Thread

Shelovesblack Request Thread

Another Threads:
Loveherboobs e.g. r j posted here a JOI Boob collection

Loveherfeet

Edit

I have to partially end my support. The owner has closed his security hole.
Xvid Autograph is on again (Digital Fingerprint)

Have fun in the forum

Last edited:
just here to thank you youre the best

also i have a question they have a "bonus" section which has lots of stuff that is not theirs but they got from others i think some can be found online easily but some not. can we make request for the bonus ones?
tnx youre awesome

I can hardly believe that you can't find these in the original. Give me an example.

I can hardly believe that you can't find these in the original. Give me an example.
Thank you friend I will make a list try to find what I can and if I missed something I will make a request

to mibcuf

Im confused.
Do you use a new username every time you make a request?
That being said, there is no request thread here.
2. They nest several things in one post.

I therefore ask a mod to move your post to the correct thread. Then I'll take a look at it in peace. Sort through the clutter first.

regards

Reupload again if possible:
LHF 1550 Zazie Skymm Leanne Lace PHOTOSET
LHF 1092 Puma Swede Marley Brinx PHOTOSET
LHF 1322 Lily Larimar Delilah Day PHOTOSET

Please please please I need this movie in full and in 4K or even 2K or 1080 quality because I searched all the Internet and did not find it You are my last and only hope .
thank you in advance
Sofi Vega New Pedi Love

10001672978c2742e9bb055ace.jpg
Do you have Cece Mecta - A Huge Potential from loveherboobs in 1080p and 4k?

This is not the request thread, read above.
The request threads are:

please no list, only one example

sorry cannot post stuff from bonus section because it goes to sign up page

Bonus, page 6, Breanne Benson.

I can only find her other foot fetish scenes and a 30 sec scene of this one I think it was not released by others.

but by list I meant just the maximum 6 that you say i just wanna know if you also provide bonus :pepoLove::pepoLove::pepoLove:

sorry cannot post stuff from bonus section because it goes to sign up page

Bonus, page 6, Breanne Benson.

I can only find her other foot fetish scenes and a 30 sec scene of this one I think it was not released by others.

but by list I meant just the maximum 6 that you say i just wanna know if you also provide bonus :pepoLove::pepoLove::pepoLove:
look here

So here's my decision, I won't post any more bonus sets.
Breanne Benson is originally set LHF1151. Probably a mistake by the owner.

I have to partially end my support. The owner has closed his security hole.
Xvid Autograph is on again (Digital Fingerprint)
I can only offer:
BTS (Behind The Scenes) LHF LHB SLB
Photosets LHF LHB SLB
LHF Videos before October 2019, Loveherfeet Videos from pages 53 to 62

Have fun in the forum
thank you so much for what you did friend it was one of the best content

i have a question im curious btw where can i read about their content finger print thing when i google i find just normal generic stuff im just curious did people hack lhf? or was it a bug? do you know something im just curious

thanks for what you did again youre a champion

It turns out that it won’t be long before I see a video and photo set with the beautiful Chanel Camryn? (unfortunately, I’m from a country where you can’t pay for a subscription on the site, since visa and mastercard don’t work for us) it’s damn sad
but I’d still like to to express my deep gratitude to you for the collection that I managed to collect, it was very cool of you, I wish you only the most wonderful things in life!
if u have the money its possible i think i dont have money but i would you can buy mastercard or visa gift card with crypto and then use that to buy i think i heard someone do this maybe you can ask on the forum see if possible

Back
Top Bottom