EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids London Lix

London Lix - No Way Out CEI

One of the requests I get all the time, is to help you eat your cum. You all ache to be slutty little cumbuckets for me, but can't quite go through with it. If you browse my store, you'll find lots of methods that might help - reality check, distraction, blackmail-fantasy over CEI, progressive cum eating. But if none of that works, you'll have to do this. There's no way out with this cum eating instruction. You WILL eat your cum for me, it's only a matter of when. You'll need a cup containing a fresh ruined orgasm prepared for this one.

Kelly Sunshine and London Lix - Better Than You

You spend so much time jerking off to gorgeous Dommes who are obviously worlds out of your league. You buy our clips, stroke your cock raw to our perfection, give us all your money and attention, but yet... You MUST realize we are more superior to you than your tiny mind can even imagine! You could never be with a woman even half as incredible as us. This isn't just a fantasy. You are literally inferior to us in every way. You are the definition of a loser nobody. If we saw you in person, we wouldn't even acknowledge you - we wouldn't even notice you! You are subhuman scum, so used to rejection you've succumb to sexualizing it. You are pathetic to the core.Featuring Princess Kelly Sunshine and Miss London Lix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom