EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids London Lix

London Lix - Two Weeks of Cock Control

dawdwadwd432690f24e5c725e.png

Description:
This compilation contains the ENTIRE 14 days of my Masturbation Tasks at the best discount you will get. These daily tasks will have you feeling completely under my control as I instruct you to stroke in new and interesting ways. You can expect edging, games, challenges, and a whole lot of tease and denial, as you only get a few chances to cum!
Published Jan 27, 2024

London Lix - Mystery Edging Challenge

Description:

I want to keep most of what this LONG jerk off instruction contains a secret. A surprise for your cock, so that when it’s 25 minutes deep into edging pleasure for me, you’re still kept guessing. I will tell you that this involves some CEI, potentially a ruined release, potentially multiple releases, and a lot of sensual domination. Buy it to sate your curiosity on the rest.

Bunkr Download:

London Lix - CEI Challenge

Description:

Ready for a cum eating JOI gauntlet? I hope so, because this is a tough one. I’m going to dirty talk you through multiple rounds of stroking, with each round coming with its own CEI consequence. Don’t want to have to eat your load off the floor or spray it into your own mouth? Then just hold back. Just don’t cum. Just practice orgasm control. Easy, right? Maybe not, with me in this devastatingly hot outfit and you weak for control. Take the challenge today.

Bunkr Download:

Hi is somebody have this video ?

Back
Top Bottom