EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lollipopginger - Discussion Thread

does not exist, all photos are modified, breasts, mole removal, belly, face, freckles. Practically she is an AI
Well, I thought I did saw some photos
She is older and less « perfect » but clearly she is fine af

Her name is zoemillerof or zoemillerart there are still of pics of her despite her attempts to scrub the net.

The best evidence a part from the obvious photoshop and filters and her body proportions is there is a photo of zoemiller which is in the same room with the same rig setup as a lollipopginger photo. Same merch in the room too. She even lazily uses the exact same font for zoemiller and lolipopginger etc.

So she either has a twin sister or she's another scammer like oliviacaster and coconutkitty rip. Unlike those two though, Zoe had a history of grifting of customers and her pay model as loli is not great.

I do love her "creation" though and her awesome body but... its worrying to see young faces on older bodies :? As with all these fakers...The real issue is the lack of transparency and attempts to cover it all up.

I wish these partial ai girls would just be more transparent though in a year or two it will be impossible without software to tell whose fake ....and whose real lol

fraud2d01c1206f99dd7e.md.jpg

fraud-29ccd464a7707790d.md.jpg

Last edited:
100 percent a scammer and not just someone who has had their content stolen and altered. Still has an active IG and 15 dollar a month OF account built around the faked photos after all this time. Someone on reddit said they tried to tell her real face having IG account that someone was using her photos but they were promptly blocked by her.

I guess she, (or whoever is running her photos through the AI app), also faked the drivers license verification with OF.

Don't think OF feels like they have much incentive to ban scammers. They don't even have a way to report a creator, though you can report an individual post by a creator ONLY if you are subscribed to them.

100 percent a scammer and not just someone who has had their content stolen and altered. Still has an active IG and 15 dollar a month OF account built around the faked photos after all this time. Someone on reddit said they tried to tell her real face having IG account that someone was using her photos but they were promptly blocked by her.

I guess she, (or whoever is running her photos through the AI app), also faked the drivers license verification with OF.

Don't think OF feels like they have much incentive to ban scammers. They don't even have a way to report a creator, though you can report an individual post by a creator ONLY if you are subscribed to them.
I feel like creating an alternate identity that looks nothing like you for profit is like... illegal... right??

I feel like creating an alternate identity that looks nothing like you for profit is like... illegal... right??

But if the scam account creator is in some place like Russia that doesn't care about common EU laws or U.S. laws, then there's no risk for them. It's really just OF that should care more about the scamming. Maybe Reddit, too.

Someday a tech site will probably write about all the AI based scam accounts on reddit and how OF's verification system is almost meaningless and trivial to dupe. And surely a component of that would be the implication that someone could pretend to be someone else, steal someone else's content and sell it as their own, or that even an underage person could easily photoshop an ID and start selling their content on OF. At that point they'll be sorry retroactively that they didn't do more.

It sounds excessive, but what OF really needs to do is crosscheck IDs with public records before approving accounts. And probably require phone video verification of a new account's face. I had to do the latter just to open an account for one of the big crypto sites during the crypto boom.

This should be common knowledge by now that she doesn't exist, or it's a model who modified herself to look hotter. I got blocked immediately for calling her out lol.

Honestly, I respect the hustle. Posting to teen plus milf inclined audiences- what an entrepreneur.

She's still hot AF though, so why complain lmao

easily an 8+ without edits. she's clearly fit and sexy. i think she's hotter than ifrit. better face and tits. they're the same age as well. i think she changed up what she was doing out of desperation, saw that it worked, and is still doing it. it's common, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom