EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

MARCUS45678

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
20220320_153211.jpg

Her Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/lola_noir

Lola Noir is criminally under-appreciated within the latex fetish scene IMO - I think Lola and Daga are one and the same, too many similarities in terms of facial features and body shape. Though Daga claims to be Polish whilst Lola claims to be German, so maybe it's just a case of separated at birth.

Either way, both are incredibly sexy, though I'd prefer an evening with Lola myself.

Also here's a video that I managed to find, hope it's enjoyed

[MOD EDIT] Dead link removed​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is more Lola/Daga for y'all

So yesterday I claimed that Lola may well be Daga before putting in an edit saying otherwise, more sleuthing was done today with a fresh set of eyes, I was talking shite (not for the first time), Lola Noir IS Daga Danzig, proof wasnt easy to find, but I managed to find a brief clip from her OF with bare legs, and Lola and Daga share an identical tattoo on the left hip/thigh - pic below if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom