EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Liz Katz - Simp Chat

Wait wym? They aren't together possibly due to legal stuff.
no there were a-holes saying they split cause she belongs to the streets like a whore but ur right it was due to legal stuff. mainly the whole ohmwrecker vs delirious bs. ohm just cant leave their family alone. he wants to play hes a victim but he n a couple others played a really fucked up prank on delirious yrs ago n at the center was ohm. basicallyidowork was involved too. delirious kinda interacts wit basically but never has he forgiven him no matter how many time basically apologized n he did apologize profusely. other people claimed that they split cause liz does her content but again if that was the case i think it would've ended awhile ago due to that. i believe delirious was ok with her doing it cause at the end of the day they were together n he had her. nobody else lol

How have the livestream videos not been uploaded here yet?
She tends to talk about stuff she shouldn't during her LiveStreams so she doesn't post them. The only way we get them is via screen recording atm. And considering her OF has dried up again I would say that we probably wont get one anytime soon.

What does she talk about? Also, while I haven't subbed again, it looks like she posted some new stuff on OF over June and July, that hasn't found its way here yet.
From the little bit of them that I saw:
  • Her Kids
  • Her Ex
  • Her Living Situation
  • Regrets
  • Things she is looking forward to
  • Nerd stuff
  • Working out

Are her Black Cat sets available anywhere? Having a hard time finding them

i messaged her to send me her old harley quinn SS in the rain video n she said she would but its been months n nothing. her response time n what have u is terrible

anyone have here psycho cosplay photoshoot and is willing to upload it. i just need the photos.

im hoping maybe someone has her harley quinn suicide squad in the rain video n shares

Back
Top Bottom