EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat livvywinters

kbbabywashere

Superfan
Feb 19, 2023
Here's a discussion thread for the new chaturbate chick

Link to main thread:

I feel like she's also managed by an agency but either she volunteered to go nude or it's a different one than the other ones on chaturbate.

I'm confused if she's actively scamming though. I tipped for her snapchat yesterday and today she says it got banned which is why she couldn't add people back. That seems super sus.

Did anyone get her supposed new snap?

Link to main thread:

I feel like she's also managed by an agency but either she volunteered to go nude or it's a different one than the other ones on chaturbate.

I'm confused if she's actively scamming though. I tipped for her snapchat yesterday and today she says it got banned which is why she couldn't add people back. That seems super sus.

can't confirm or deny the snapchat thing, but if she is with an agency, they doing a better job than the other ones. Her CB streams are good and her OF is pretty legit. FL girls are a shit show though lmao

can't confirm or deny the snapchat thing, but if she is with an agency, they doing a better job than the other ones. Her CB streams are good and her OF is pretty legit. FL girls are a shit show though lmao
now she isn't showing her pussy in public anymore

Link to main thread:

can't confirm or deny the snapchat thing, but if she is with an agency, they doing a better job than the other ones. Her CB streams are good and her OF is pretty legit. FL girls are a shit show lmao
now she isn't showing her pussy in public anymore
I believe she said the other day that was monthly issue, but guess we’ll see. Would be a bummer.

looks like i was wrong

@ExCoGi Steve said she stopped answering. doesn’t look good but if you have anyone else we would be happy to reach out and see if we could make something happen. cheers and thanks for the comments.

Did she quit? Its being a month since her last show in chaturbate and I not subscribed to her OF so I dont know if she is active there

Back
Top Bottom