EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat 六味帝皇酱 @YourDrug66

I think finding yourself is funny but the underlying root problem is usually closer to having been too embedded in her work life. Probably doesn't have many close friends, hobbies outside of work, a place of respite she can loiter at outside her apartment, general depression and or poor diet and exercise. If a break helps her flesh her life out a bit then take it. Just a few months ago a couple online gravure models offed themselves.

I think finding yourself is funny but the underlying root problem is usually closer to having been too embedded in her work life. Probably doesn't have many close friends, hobbies outside of work, a place of respite she can loiter at outside her apartment, general depression and or poor diet and exercise. If a break helps her flesh her life out a bit then take it. Just a few months ago a couple online gravure models offed themselves.
Damn that sucks to hear. Do you know who cause it's the first I've heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom