EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat littleobsessed - Discussion Thread

seems like shes done. sad.
I dont think so check out her OF she cheated on her cuck with a bbc while he was away and he found it out 1 week later. Maybe we get a full vid of that cheating date soon. Thats why I created this thread lol :MLADY:

14 Sept
"I did it. I've been chatting to some black guy from tinder since last night. His dick looked really nice in the pics he sent. So today we met and fucked. I haven't told my bf yet. Unless he checks my onlyfans, he won't know until I tell him."

24 Sept
"Here's how my bf found out about my date last week. Imagine getting these texts from your girlfriend out of the blue
I didn't shoot squirt, I just gushed around his dick. The bed was wet.
Maybe I was just super wet."

Last edited:
I dont think so check out her OF she cheated on her cuck with a bbc while he was away and he found it out 1 week later. Maybe we get a full vid of that cheating date soon. Thats why I created this thread lol :MLADY:

14 Sept
"I did it. I've been chatting to some black guy from tinder since last night. His dick looked really nice in the pics he sent. So today we met and fucked. I haven't told my bf yet. Unless he checks my onlyfans, he won't know until I tell him."

24 Sept
"Here's how my bf found out about my date last week. Imagine getting these texts from your girlfriend out of the blue
post the texts??

14 Sept

24 Sept
Is there a vid from this?

Sad if she is gone, it's so hard to find this kind of content man. I've spent hours looking for new content creators who do this and aren't shit

Sad if she is gone, it's so hard to find this kind of content man. I've spent hours looking for new content creators who do this and aren't shit
yeah not a lot of creators as good as her. im hoping someone will refresh the coomers, she seems to have been posting good stuff recently

Back
Top Bottom