EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat littlegee - xxlittlegeexx - georgiastonex - georgiastone - Georgia Stone

It just seems like such a waste to see her only ever with a small-dick-obese guy filming with shitty POV camera angles.
I can empathize with that. Although I must say afaik all of her BG and BJ scenes are POV unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your preference).

I prefer her sex videos with only her partner, I love she's getting all natural and legit than sharing with someone.

She's so beautiful and underrated
True. She just seems so immersive with him. It's impossible to detect anything unnatural about their chemistry. She lets him deepthroat, slap her around, and throatpie in her. It's almost inconceivable that she would allow anyone else to do the same given how shy and sweet her personality is.

True. She just seems so immersive with him. It's impossible to detect anything unnatural about their chemistry. She lets him deepthroat, slap her around, and throatpie in her. It's almost inconceivable that she would allow anyone else to do the same given how shy and sweet her personality is.
true , she doesnt seems to be a girl who fucks other guys except her boyfriend although she is fine doing with girls

She won't do G/BB either. It would have been nice to see her with two guys.

Yes my friend. Her eye contact is consistent. And her cute moans make me weak.
True, her boyfriend is lucky.
She seems genuinely like him a lot to look make that eye contact.
That's one of the reasons that I actually enjoy more see these girls doing his their respective partners / boyfriends because it feels more personal and genuine

You're absolutely right, she's one of the most underrated girls out there. I've been following her work for years. It'd be real kind of you if you could post some of her more recent stuff, I haven't been subbed to her for almost a year.

Back
Top Bottom