EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Little_Flower / Shy_Hott1e - Discussion

JustAnotherRandoUser

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Content thread was getting comments that all got nuked, so making this in case someone has anything to post.

Content thread

I have the 3+TB of originals dating back to 8/28/2019 from Recurbate if for some reason someone wants 1 of the full boring videos. Everything in the GoFile besides the private stream folder is the Recurbate vods trimmed down.

Suprised she came back after ~4 months with the same content. Time to spice it up!

The recurbate account I was riding off of expired & she doesn't stream while I'm awake, so I don't know if I'll be posting any more clips. If anyone here will do full recording uploads, it'd be appreciated! I'll still clip the highlights off those if wanted, though there doesn't seem to be too much anymore.
You can easily download from Recurbate for free by inspecting element. But I am not so sure it is worth it. I appreciate your effort in here. Especially with all the older vids clipped down, but she is basically just doing the same thing every day now.

It's frustrating to see. She has some of the best tits ever, and could make so much on OF, yet is likely working for some shady studio in Eastern Europe that takes like 50% of her revenue and doesn't let her make an OF. I would guess most women who fall into this just do not understand and find it overwhelming to do stuff alone so get ripped off by some shitty studio and get paid next to nothing.

You can easily download from Recurbate for free by inspecting element. But I am not so sure it is worth it. I appreciate your effort in here. Especially with all the older vids clipped down, but she is basically just doing the same thing every day now.

It's frustrating to see. She has some of the best tits ever, and could make so much on OF, yet is likely working for some shady studio in Eastern Europe that takes like 50% of her revenue and doesn't let her make an OF. I would guess most women who fall into this just do not understand and find it overwhelming to do stuff alone so get ripped off by some shitty studio and get paid next to nothing.
About two years ago, she started hiding her face, then about a year ago she started covering all her tattoos with makeup, changed her username a few times, and started wearing a wig too. She is undoubtedly being ripped off by the "studio" (which is probably just a rental house with every room set up for camming), but being a camgirl in her country is probably illegal which is why she's hiding her face and tattoos. These studios also offer some sort of protection for their models.

I wish she would move somewhere else. She really does have a beautiful face and her content has only become worse over time. In order to make an Onlyfans, you have to submit a copy of your real ID which she probably can't do either.

About two years ago, she started hiding her face, then about a year ago she started covering all her tattoos with makeup, changed her username a few times, and started wearing a wig too. She is undoubtedly being ripped off by the "studio" (which is probably just a rental house with every room set up for camming), but being a camgirl in her country is probably illegal which is why she's hiding her face and tattoos. These studios also offer some sort of protection for their models.

I wish she would move somewhere else. She really does have a beautiful face and her content has only become worse over time. In order to make an Onlyfans, you have to submit a copy of your real ID which she probably can't do either.

The Eastern European studios in particular are notorious for being incredibly shady. By what you say, it sounds like she might be trafficked on some level. It's all very hard to tell. Or it could just be that she noticed she was getting a lot of attention compared to when she started and wanted to cover up anything to personal identify her. Either way, the studio is almost certainly ripping her off and restricting her from making an OF within their contract. Because if she makes an OF, they perhaps see it as a hit on their revenue. Who will tip 200 or whatever it is to see her tits when they can pay $10 to see them on OF? That might be the logic they use.

Last few days has been more dogshit than usual. 1 flash today, none previous 2 streams. Kind of hoping people stop paying for as much to hopefully at the very least get the 5 minute topless option back on the menu.

I have contact with her on whatsapp and I'm in her circle of trust.

I asked her yesterday for instagram (just for fun) and she told me that she deleted it because she got blackmailed 1-2 years ago, so thats one reason she's hiding her face now and put make up on her skin.

Also your right, in her country it's illegal and a few months ago, so she told me, the police took her ID and some other private stuff.

And her Boss or whatever takes 50% of her income....

Her boss takes 50% on top of the 40% the cam site takes lol. That is crazy. She probably gets about 25-30% of what she makes.

But that is normal on cam sites. Not to white knight, but god damn. That sucks. A lot of beautiful women who would probably enjoy that line of work and make a lot of money, but instead we have pimps restricting them from doing anything and taking almost all their revenue.

I have contact with her on whatsapp and I'm in her circle of trust.

I asked her yesterday for instagram (just for fun) and she told me that she deleted it because she got blackmailed 1-2 years ago, so thats one reason she's hiding her face now and put make up on her skin.

Also your right, in her country it's illegal and a few months ago, so she told me, the police took her ID and some other private stuff.

And her Boss or whatever takes 50% of her income....

Any idea if she has control over her 'menu'? Wondering if the 5 min topless has any chance of coming back.

I dont know. I already told her she should lower the prizes because it's way to expensive for only boobies and so on... She said: She doesn't need advice for running a business" :D :D

and she's still wondering why her income is low atm
That’s the arrogance of failing businesses. It’s like pulling on a Chinese finger trap. The instinct is to pull harder, but the actual solution is the opposite. I doubt she’s thinking clearly because 🇷🇺 is in duress.

Any Americans here are having issues accessing her CB? I know models can choose countries and visibility.

in my opinion her tatoos are totally ugly and ruining the view to her tits :P 😤😤😤

btw wondering where that money is coming from, while she writes on whatsapp that she has to move out of her apartment to a small town.... them girls always lying....

good enough that I wasnt stupid to spend some shit to her :D
I would think there is no chance those are real tats when she's still going out of her way covering up the others & wearing a wig.

If you're talking about this site(https://recurbate.cc), then how can you watch a video through the element code if it doesn't even open. Because it requires payment.

Now her actual status is: fired and homeless👀 lost her job because she didn’t earn enough. No wonder. It was too expensive😄 10€ per minute for only boobs🤪

i mean, the whole story is that what she tells me. Whether it’s really true… I can’t control her🫣😁
Let's hope she's able to start up herself. Though without the 5 min topless option back, meh...

well.... she is in trouble :eek:

her messages:
"someone complained to the guardianship about our family. now they've given us a week to get on with our lives. otherwise they will take the children. strange people, I didn’t think that they could come to us, those more immediately after the new year

it is desirable to have at least two rooms. but that's not the most important thing. they said the most important thing is to buy a crib for a brother, a bed for a sister, different clothes for them, and warm clothes in the first place, because it's cold in the apartment without electricity, and always have food (for the time when they can come to check) and some new things for the home

it's about $1000-1500. I won't find that kind of money for such a short period of time.... and my mother is annoying me now. She then began every day to go to her friend to drink beer. if, God forbid, they take away the children, then her normal life will end there. but on the other hand, I understand her a little, she just dropped her hands from the fact that she can’t do anything ... but it doesn’t get any easier"

so who likes to help her?? 🥲🥲

we could spend together 😰
It’s all a shit show. I do enough good deeds offline. More power to you my friend, but what is your motive for helping? I’m taking notes, so do be honest 🤭

well.... she is in trouble :eek:

her messages:
"someone complained to the guardianship about our family. now they've given us a week to get on with our lives. otherwise they will take the children. strange people, I didn’t think that they could come to us, those more immediately after the new year

it is desirable to have at least two rooms. but that's not the most important thing. they said the most important thing is to buy a crib for a brother, a bed for a sister, different clothes for them, and warm clothes in the first place, because it's cold in the apartment without electricity, and always have food (for the time when they can come to check) and some new things for the home

it's about $1000-1500. I won't find that kind of money for such a short period of time.... and my mother is annoying me now. She then began every day to go to her friend to drink beer. if, God forbid, they take away the children, then her normal life will end there. but on the other hand, I understand her a little, she just dropped her hands from the fact that she can’t do anything ... but it doesn’t get any easier"

so who likes to help her?? 🥲🥲

we could spend together 😰
you are just being bred by a Ukrainian girl on $

Any clips or links to her groping her own breasts?

Back
Top Bottom