EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans Cosplay Little Pet/@roarwi

Gatofhell

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
Twitter: @roarwi
Onlyfans: Little Pet
onlyfans is off, there is a rumor that she passed away due to covid
Does anyone have their contents? I find only few images and low quality.
IMG_20220317_215017.jpg
IMG_20220317_214748.jpg
IMG_20220317_214740.jpg
IMG_20220317_214731.jpg
IMG_20220317_214652.jpg

Last edited:
Here's all I got
Hey, it it okay if I use your stash to complete my own collection and upload it as a whole package?

There's an asshole on Reddit who's profiteering off Roarwi's death and keeps scamming people with a "huge MEGA archive" and I wanna post these publicly so others don't fall for him like I did. :peepoSad:

Edit: Okay seems like AFTER it got posted in multiple places that it's a scam the guy "magically" said that I "wasn't scammed bro" and gave me a link for the whole archive. He said he has "no idea" why his TG group and his account "vanished" from my list, but I'm back and I got my money's worth.
Gonna give the whole thing a long watch so see if there are any missing images I could add and I'll be sure to share it in a week or two just to be safe it doesn't get connected back to me right away. :peepoHappy:

Last edited:
Okay people sorry for being later, but here's the MEGA folder with all the content I got for my money.

Just under 700 files separated into pics and vids. Almost all are dated possibly by when they were uploaded and there are a few doubles probably when they were re-posted.

All the images are JPEG and with a few exceptions all videos are in MOV format so the sizes are smaller, but I couldn't see any artifacts or degraded quality compared to other leaks.

I only know how to use MEGA, but haven't used it for sharing leaked content so I don't know if this folder will get taken down or not. Just to be safe make your own copies and share them around so others don't have to resort to scamy offers like on Reddit.
If you'd be so kind please don't link to this thread when you share it somewhere else so it won't get tied back to me. I don't need the heat from guy who sells this pack. 😩

It contains almost all the files Kuro has here and much more, but there are still odd outliers that were missing in my batch so make sure to check if you want to build your own. I sadly couldn't comb through over 600 files to make sure everything's there. 😅

Okay people sorry for being later, but here's the MEGA folder with all the content I got for my money.

Just under 700 files separated into pics and vids. Almost all are dated possibly by when they were uploaded and there are a few doubles probably when they were re-posted.

All the images are JPEG and with a few exceptions all videos are in MOV format so the sizes are smaller, but I couldn't see any artifacts or degraded quality compared to other leaks.

I only know how to use MEGA, but haven't used it for sharing leaked content so I don't know if this folder will get taken down or not. Just to be safe make your own copies and share them around so others don't have to resort to scamy offers like on Reddit.
If you'd be so kind please don't link to this thread when you share it somewhere else so it won't get tied back to me. I don't need the heat from guy who sells this pack. 😩

It contains almost all the files Kuro has here and much more, but there are still odd outliers that were missing in my batch so make sure to check if you want to build your own. I sadly couldn't comb through over 600 files to make sure everything's there. 😅
i am comparing the two files right now and yours has a fuck ton more than theres

i am comparing the two files right now and yours has a fuck ton more than theres
Yes, it does indeed by almost 300 more files, but there were still some in his I couldn't find in mine.
Though my check was only glossary, I didn't have the capacity to cross-reference them all so I might've just missed them, but I mentioned it just to be sure. 😄

Yes, it does indeed by almost 300 more files, but there were still some in his I couldn't find in mine.
Though my check was only glossary, I didn't have the capacity to cross-reference them all so I might've just missed them, but I mentioned it just to be sure. 😄
yeah he is def not putting all of the stuff into his files

Wow Gaboris why the pussy vids aren’t even Roarwi? And some of the ass vids aren’t Roarwi’s so you was sending fake content so we wouldn’t notice?
Don't blame me. I was just just given this whole package as is.

I was told that Roarwi has went through a bunch of different aliases and types of content in the past. Those ones really do stick out, but I just assumed those are all part of some old content she wiped over the years.
Not to mention why the heck would they try to fake it adding in less than half a dozen vids when there's already almost a hundred there to begin with? 🤷‍♂️

If you have any specific references as to who they are and which ones were I duped with just let us know so we can "quarantine" them off.

Back
Top Bottom