EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lexmartini - Beatsbylex - Francesca.st

gic

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 3, 2024
I would like to know what you think about this model. I really have the impression that she went through different phases.

First she was called "Lexmartini" I think at the time, she ran her own account. I remember she was hateful, her content was very expensive and often not what was originally agreed.

Then she nicknamed herself "beatsbylex", did podcasts for OF, lots of collabs and the price of her content became a bit more reasonable. However, she wasn't running her account at the time, she was logged in every hour, spamming bundles at 3.99 (still is) and talking normally (without insulting for nothing).

And now she's changed her identity again to "francesca.st"... What do you think's next? Is she going to upgrade in terms of content, or is she just a beatsbylex 2.0?

I would like to know what you think about this model. I really have the impression that she went through different phases.

First she was called "Lexmartini" I think at the time, she ran her own account. I remember she was hateful, her content was very expensive and often not what was originally agreed.

Then she nicknamed herself "beatsbylex", did podcasts for OF, lots of collabs and the price of her content became a bit more reasonable. However, she wasn't running her account at the time, she was logged in every hour, spamming bundles at 3.99 (still is) and talking normally (without insulting for nothing).

And now she's changed her identity again to "francesca.st"... What do you think's next? Is she going to upgrade in terms of content, or is she just a beatsbylex 2.0?
i'm guessing it'll be just the same, she looks good but still charges way too much for basically less than a minute videos (which i hate so much)

hopefully one day she drops a b/g video
I'd love to but I honestly don't think so. It's always the same story, she doesn't need to go a step higher if what she sells today is good enough.

i'm guessing it'll be just the same, she looks good but still charges way too much for basically less than a minute videos (which i hate so much)

It's true that it's still a bit expensive, but if you compare it to her debut, it's a lot cheaper. I remember her offering a minimum of 80 dollars for a video of less than a minute... Now (I hope) that's no longer the case. But I don't like her one minute videos, I don't think they're worth the price. They're poorly shot, we can't see much, and they're done on the fly. She doesn't seem to care, and it's a shame to make people pay for it... She could do so much better.

she doesnt take care of that kitty
I think this is the beginning of the end for her... I don't think she has an exclusive contract with OF anymore, as she's now on a competitive platform too... She's probably not as profitable as she used to be.

I think this is the beginning of the end for her... I don't think she has an exclusive contract with OF anymore, as she's now on a competitive platform too... She's probably not as profitable as she used to be.
oh really. didnt know theres exclusivity

oh really. didnt know theres exclusivity
Not all creators. Some who are highlighted by the platform have exclusive contracts. They can't be featured elsewhere (Manyvids, Passes, Mym or others). In general, they make videos for the Onlyfans site: "Of.tv" and they are featured on OF platforms like IG, X, YouTube and others.

Do people still buy content from her? I'm curious what it must look like now, I'm still a subscriber, her latest posts are all AI generated images.... I hope she doesn't do the same thing with the content she sells

Back
Top Bottom