EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans Cam Girls Lexawolfe / Lillexie

I had no idea that she had one of those machines. Great video. And it's from before she tatooed her chest.
Does anybody know what happened to her? She disappeared from Chaturbate, Twitter and her OF says last seen in jun.
I’m not sure if you’ve seen her last old post back in Nov of 2021.
As quoted from her OF, “Hi everyone! Life updates: chopped all my hair off in May (I have a fricken lovely blonde mullet now that I'm super proud of) I'll show y'all soon. I'm moving in with my dad in February and I'm all set to go to college and get my high-school diploma then straight off to paramedic schooling next September. I have a new job soon in a group home for troubled kids, and kids taken away from their parents. The past year has not been good to me, I've struggled to make enough money in a labor job to pay the bills, I've been in a car accident and fractured my sternum, and I've hand my land rover totalled because of rats eating the wiring and living under my hood.. so thats essentially why I didn't feel like connecting so much. I'm really hopeful for 2022 though and thank you so much to you guys that have stuck around ❤”

Back
Top Bottom